Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 129513 times)

Ive tried every possible solution. I cannot get rid of Error Code 52103 for the life of me. Im on the verge of giving up. Help me please D:

Some guy must really hate hatching eggs.
No this is what I did:

Larvesta for cryogonal.
Cryogonal for zweilous.
Zweilous for lv 60 haxorus.
Haxorus for lv 70 hydreigon.
Hydreigon for lv 80 haxorus.
Haxorus for lv 100 hydreigon.
Hydreigon for lv 100 reshiram.

Yeah ok I give up. Ill never connect to the Internet on my DS ever again

No this is what I did:

Larvesta for cryogonal.
Cryogonal for zweilous.
Zweilous for lv 60 haxorus.
Haxorus for lv 70 hydreigon.
Hydreigon for lv 80 haxorus.
Haxorus for lv 100 hydreigon.
Hydreigon for lv 100 reshiram.
gotta love lurking on the gts huh?
but i never have good luck :C

God damnit. When the time comes, can I trade with someone and back to get a Gigalith, Conkeldurr, and Escavalier? I hate these scams that make me need to buy both games to get the best non-legendary Pokemon in the game.

God damnit. When the time comes, can I trade with someone and back to get a Gigalith, Conkeldurr, and Escavalier? I hate these scams that make me need to buy both games to get the best non-legendary Pokemon in the game.
i'll do it.

On a side note, I have left over Egg move scraggys from my IV breeding cession.
i have like 7 lol They all have 31 IV's in a random stat (mostly attack and Defense)
just leave a comment. have to go somewhere in a bit.

i'll do it.
Bump and thanks. Also, I just noticed I had a very good nature on my Timburr. Its attack is raised with its speed lowered. It makes me feel better that I have a good fighting type on my team right now along with Sawk.

Team: Dewott Lv 20, Darumaka Lv 23, Timburr Lv 20, Sawk Lv 20, Tympole Lv 21, and Roggenrola Lv 21. Anything wrong besides two fighting types?

just pm me when you want to trade

Magneton or Electabuzz?

Stupid Pawniward is so weak.

Played through once as a boy, now as a girl. Sadly, I must admit I look at her ass every time she throws a ball. Training is loveier.