Author Topic: Xalos - "Ok your perma'd"  (Read 7085 times)

Reporting me to moderators for wanting to get more contact with people when I cant get on Blockland and to complain to people on the internet about other people on the internet even though they wont do anything about it? And because I wanted to come back from being randomly banned?

You were a loving idiot and you got banned for being one.

Huge surprise, right?

Badspot doesn't randomly ban, and if you wanted to know the reason why you could have sent him an email.

I sent 2 or 3.

No response.

You were a loving idiot and you got banned for being one.

Huge surprise, right?

Yes, huge surprise. I stopped posting for about a month and came back to being banned.

Reporting me to moderators for wanting to get more contact with people when I cant get on Blockland and to complain to people on the internet about other people on the internet even though they wont do anything about it? And because I wanted to come back from being randomly banned?

Your a loving alt. You could have just used your old one. Admin approval has been removed.

Badspot

• Administrator
I was banned for no reason. I didnt post for about a month and then I was banned when I came back. The reason was 'handicap' and I didnt get a response from Badspot to why I was banned.

See attachment.  Pretty sure there were complaints about you outside of the forum as well. 

See attachment.  Pretty sure there were complaints about you outside of the forum as well. 
oh god lol

He has a lot of dramas which indicates he's probably an idiot in-game as well.

Those posts are continuing people talking like a cigarette, that would be bandwagon.
Also, if I act like such a cigarette in-game, then I'll start wondering why when I host I get about 10-15 people in about 5 minutes when I host ParadiseRPs, FalloutRPs, and TDMs.

Why not ban him again since his he has an alt when he could just re-activate his account.

Those posts are continuing people talking like a cigarette, that would be bandwagon.
Also, if I act like such a cigarette in-game, then I'll start wondering why when I host I get about 10-15 people in about 5 minutes when I host ParadiseRPs, FalloutRPs, and TDMs.
People coming to your server proves nothing.

For instance, Wizzard's Dogfight is often very popular, but frankly it sucks.

People coming to your server proves nothing.

For instance, Wizzard's Dogfight is often very popular, but frankly it sucks.
nuh uh

nuh uh
The new one sucks, with the island in the middle of the two ships. I kinda liked the canyon one... But it was overrun with idiots.

oh god k1lla4l1flololol

OH MY GOD
i actually made fun of him before for his stuffty website, completely unaware of him being k1lla4l1f.
that's awesome.