Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 221156 times)

I saw that edit lol

Nu uh i didn't edit nub

Nice, I pretty much have a problem with all of those...

So you don't have any other additional times to add?

-snip-

So it seems like Thursdays are the best that I am seeing..

Thursday are the worst for me.

Thursday are the worst for me.

Craaaap.  missed that top part.

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays look good then.  I will have servers up everyday, but I will try to keep clan projects on those days.

i have
loving testing
next week.

I CANT EAT MY EFFING PANCAAAAAAAKES
forget SCHOOL

This is a say to anyone who is a pilot or wants to apply for being a pilot- Don't post it in the clan topic, i'd rather you PM me, as i'm the one who will be testing you as the Head Pilot.

Also, I have an announcement. I'm going to arrange a flight competiton sometime soon. It WILL be on the weekend and scheduled in EST time. Go find a time converter if you have to, but for MST it's 2 hours before. Everyone who wants to may compete, members only though, and we will select people not in the clan to judge, most likely some good flyers from [AA].
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 05:28:06 PM by CinderTheCat »

This is a say to anyone who is a pilot or wants to apply for being a pilot- Don't post it in the clan topic, i'd rather you PM me, as i'm the one who will be testing you as the Head Pilot.

Also, I have an announcement. I'm going to arrange a flight competiton sometime soon. It WILL be on the weekend and scheduled in EST time. Go find a time converter if you have to, but for MST it's 2 hours before. Everyone who wants to may compete, members only though, and we will select people not in the clan to judge, most likely some good flyers from [AA].
Hmmmmmm.

i have
loving testing
next week.

I CANT EAT MY EFFING PANCAAAAAAAKES
forget SCHOOL
Lol, I took a unit test today. It was TOO easy.  :o

nu it's all week

NO  :nes: FUGGIN

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays look good then.  I will have servers up everyday, but I will try to keep clan projects on those days.

LIES LANCIE! LIES! Why doest thou lieth? I have been on like 24/7 all day 2day and haven't seen you on IRC whatsoever. The only other time was when I was on colbertPAC.com!

Oh, and like that inspirational fat cat who loves food, especially lasagna, I hate Mondays.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:54:27 PM by G0d Of Death »

Dedi. And he WAS on today, he was at my dedi for the clan.

The only time I can get on is during the weekends but you can't. Others also said they can't get on during the weekdays which i can sometimes get on briefly but not for anymore than an hour.[/color]

The only time I can get on is during the weekends but you can't. Others also said they can't get on during the weekdays which i can sometimes get on briefly but not for anymore than an hour.

So get on for like an hour on weekdays?

LIES LANCIE! LIES! Why doest thou lieth? I have been on like 24/7 all day 2day and haven't seen you on IRC whatsoever. The only other time was when I was on colbertPAC.com!

I was on.

Server's going up soon. FrozenEye, you dsfsdfsdfsfdsfdsfsfsdfsdfsfds fsf i wanted to keep working and password the server idiot.

is there a server up now
also
if anyone has Steam/Skype, add Lugnut1206.
I can't add you because I don't have any games, but yes, you can add me.