Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 220915 times)

Wow great layout, What program? Cooltext?
Yes, It took me a while do everything but it's pretty good.

:/

Hehe..  Hey Strat :)

EDIT: I fixed that post and I gave you credit on the OP
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 12:34:38 PM by SirLancelot7 »

No you are the liar.

Come to my server Wayne

Welcome to our newest member, dortdotdan/Hawgs!

Hey yeah I can do on Friday afternoons.P.S I'm on my iPod touch right now so I can still be on forums for weekdays but  sneaking it right now pretending to read.

Im gonna get off my lazy ass and app sometime soon.

Edit: Sir, may I show you my great piloting skills and dming somewhere sometime?

Edit: Sir, may I show you my great piloting skills and dming somewhere sometime?

Sure.  We don't have a dogfight map currently, but I can review your aeronautics skill sometime.. 

How's Wednesday 3:00 MST?  I can do later than that too, but that's the earliest.

That would be what in EST?

Lol.  Either 1:00 or 5:00.. 

I always forget which way.

I'm pretty sure that's 1:00, but you better look up a time converter to make sure.

It's five. I can do 4:00 MST.

getting off now.

Hey me and Creed we're talking and we thought it would be fun if UBB and GBLD had a build off. I mean like on saturday or something. Two clans/teams will each have one side of the map.There will be a 36hr. time period or something like that. And when the time is up, we'll have someone judge them. Sound like a good idea?

Hey me and Creed we're talking and we thought it would be fun if UBB and GBLD had a build off. I mean like on saturday or something. Two clans/teams will each have one side of the map.There will be a 36hr. time period or something like that. And when the time is up, we'll have someone judge them. Sound like a good idea?

I never agreed to that.. :\

Oh ya, Forgot to tell you. I can fly a Helicopter pretty good.

Sir Lancelot, i was wondering if we had a clan build today also (or a continuation of yesterdays)? sorry i didn't make it yesterday was unexpectedly busy, there was a thing at my church i had to go to.