Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 221205 times)

Lance, i could do it now if you'd like. 10 mins early, but ohwell.

Get on in twenty four minutes or i'm getting on another game i refuse to say.

Woo..  a lot has happened.

Hey me and Creed we're talking and we thought it would be fun if UBB and GBLD had a build off. I mean like on saturday or something. Two clans/teams will each have one side of the map.There will be a 36hr. time period or something like that. And when the time is up, we'll have someone judge them. Sound like a good idea?

Umm... Perhaps?  We kind of want to do our own clan build first..

Sir Lancelot, i was wondering if we had a clan build today also (or a continuation of yesterdays)? sorry i didn't make it yesterday was unexpectedly busy, there was a thing at my church i had to go to.

We are gonna talk to members, find the best time, and re-schedule it, because we had too many conflicts.

Get on in twenty four minutes or i'm getting on another game i refuse to say.

Sorry.  I was retaking a test at school.  I said we would do it Wednesday didn't I?

Oh sorry, i totally forgot! But are you okay with doing it now?

Yeah I'll get on.  My server.

Meh..  Missed you by 20 minutes..

Well I made the test.  It is in three parts.
  • Flying
  • Flying over a target and having a parachuter
  • Landing - not required, but if you do it, it will impress me.  (it took me two tries)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 07:34:34 PM by SirLancelot7 »

Douplepost. Fuu-

I'm at your server.

Agh!!  You on still? 

20 minutes again... bleh

Sorry, i was doing something on another game...

I'm in the clan now. Sir had to go for some unknown reason. I may get in as Head Flight Instructor. Working on THAT app for now, i'm already in the clan though.

@Sir: We may need another rank for Flight Instructors, because I won't always be on. Also, a pilot section itself if there's a flight instructor, is reccomended.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:38:21 PM by CinderTheCat »

Dedi crashed. Lost the app. Fuggin.

Cut that! I just lagged really really bad.

Edi2: Finished course. Waiting for Sir to get back on.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:55:17 PM by CinderTheCat »

@Sir: We may need another rank for Flight Instructors, because I won't always be on. Also, a pilot section itself if there's a flight instructor, is recommended.

There is a pilot section.  If we get big enough, I will assign another Flight instructor to assist you.

Edi2: Finished course. Waiting for Sir to get back on.

I will review it right now, but you will probably have to show it all to me and explain.

Okay.

Edit: DID YOU FREAKING SAVE? also, i'm there

Yes I did.  You'll have to explain it in the server.

Hope i get it, he's deciding now i think.

Also, Julius_The_1st could possibly get in. 65 points in it are required, and he scored a huge 82.

Julius is in, is the other flight instructor, and i'm head. Woohoo! :D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 05:55:21 PM by CinderTheCat »