Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 221083 times)

What does DRPG stand for, I know the role playing game part... and what picture storie?

Destiny rpg.

It is just a medieval rp pretty much

IT SHUT DOWN >:(
Make your own.  There's a mod on rtb right?

It is private actually.  But I got a copy.  It is not user friendly though

I should be on in 45 minutes if anyone is planning on doing anything. 

Lotsa school work recently, sorry Im not on a lot

double post bump thing because,

I got a new monitor and no was is active.

Well once summer comes we should get it on again.  I may need to set a temporary leader got June though cause I will be gone so much

Well once summer comes we should get it on again.  I may need to set a temporary leader got June though cause I will be gone so much
Dammit, June should just stop being to packed

Agreed..  Anyone think they will be here enough in June to kinda take the temporary lead?

Agreed..  Anyone think they will be here enough in June to kinda take the temporary lead?
Pick me!  Pick me!  The only time coming up that I will be inactive is memorial day weekend.

Pick me!  Pick me!  The only time coming up that I will be inactive is memorial day weekend.

Alright, Phil will be in charge starting this Friday until June 25.

I may be on during the weekends in between my week-long activities, but Phil will still be leader during this time period.

I am giving him complete dictatorship control some control over all of you, but just like I don't lead you guys much, he won't either.  Probably I think.

Phil, I will meet you in-game tomorrow after school to make sure you have the necessary saves to get you through the month.  Try and get a lot of work done on the Computer TDM.