Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 220947 times)

Hurricane is going to hit where I live, they say I may lose power for 7-10 days.

Whoa..  That is a long time..  Don't open your fridge!!

After like 7 says the play will be over and I'll be on a ton more!

Ok. And what play is it? At my school they are doing "As You Like It" themed in the 1960s (Hippies, basically). It was very...interesting. Gotta give them credit, it looked hard to put it all together.

At my school, its like the best Drama program in the town/area of my county or whatever, people from all the other high schools audition just to go to my high school to be in the program. Also, my friends in drama called this week "Hell week" because they had to stay after school until 11:00 at night for almost every day lol.

Lol yeah, hell week is a common term in theater..  Mine starts on Monday.. :c  we're doing you can't take it with you.  I had never heard of it lol.  It's kinda funny.  I just want it to end!

Do you do Tech Crew or are you an Actor

Lead actor baby lol even though I wanted a small part :c

i love this clan and everyone in it is really lovey

nuff said

nuff said

Adding to OP because loveiness

Ok, Sandy is knocking at my doorstep. Literally. Officially off from school...This is going to be a big one. Like I said, LIPA says we will most likely loose power. Verizon says I will loose internet, TV, phone stuff. For now, good bye until power comes back and good luck to any storm riders. Hope to be back ASAP!
Sorry for the double post of this.

Also,

nuff said
:cookieMonster: Thank you Captn Obvious ;)

Sailor, how am i supposed to show up to stuff when we almost never have stuff going on? (for ranking up)

Show up to BS in the thread

We are like less of a serious clan now.  Way more fun and joking.

We still make sweet stuff tho :)

Adding to OP because loveiness
oh g thnx
i don't know what to say

Sailor, how am i supposed to show up to stuff when we almost never have stuff going on? (for ranking up)
Im going to do promos after the hurricane.

I meant to say Sir...
Im going to do promos after the hurricane.
And ok