Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 221213 times)

We could all build a arena on our own and upload it to a server when done.
Yea i'm thinking I might do a factory themed one...

But ideas:
Cave
Jungle
Jail
Basic grassland
Small city-area
Wintery

Sig'd a funny quote by Phillip btw...

Sig'd a funny quote by Phillip btw...
BEST TIME OF MY BLOCKLAND CAREER! It was so funny! At one point he was like "loving GERMANS!" lol oh god great time, would do it again.

Since it seems like we are most likely starting up a new project, I've begun hosting the dedicated server again until further notice.
If you join at any time please get started on a small sided Arena DM based off of any of the listed themes, or one of your own.

Password: TLC

I'm pretty sure I'm now a professional mapmaker since I've made this. It's a very large map that is almost unnavigable, and has a good mix of utility, brick efficiency, and decor. I give you...

spam dm

overview

close up

Weren't we doing Phil's idea?

We have two good ideas..  This will be difficult!

Phil's idea would be harder to big and execute, but would be very fun for all of us when complete.

Ticonderoga's idea isfun and refreshing, and would get everyone involved, but the clan members may get boredafter a while

Well wait, what is Phil's idea?

Before V21 Sirlancelot hosted a Government vs Rebels Rp on GFS Paradise.  People would build a home and join support a faction.  Occasionally there would be small battles.  I had an idea how we would get it to work without a map.

I miss V20...
Maybe I would be more excited about shaders if my computer could actually run them.

I'm really up to do both ideas.  I think Sir thinks my idea is a little harder to execute then it is.  If anyone wants I could type out a more detailed version.

Before V21 Sirlancelot hosted a Government vs Rebels Rp on GFS Paradise.  People would build a home and join support a faction.  Occasionally there would be small battles.  I had an idea how we would get it to work without a map.
<333 rip 2012

Also I agree with Phil, we can do both, and on top of that, we can do each back and forth so we don't get tired of making the same thing. Like every other clan meet is different build.

Also, in the GSF maps, many buildings had no interiors. We can make several buildings with non interiors, or interiors on only certain floors, the rest duplications up to make quick timing. And on top of THAT, you can re color/ make variations of them as well.

Lastly, the old rebel base was near water. If this is a city on the water/ has a port, then we can even let people make ships/ platforms and barges, or even small islands with GSF Terrain bricks. The possibilities are endless!

We can't really do both of these at the same time so what do you guys want to do first?

Ok, Phil and I agreed through irc to do the DM first since it would be easier and quicker.

Alright, you guys on now?
Bad question let me check for my self loll