Author Topic: Surburb  (Read 10898 times)

I rid your server of all those useless add-ons, build a whole island, clean up the server by banning all the starfishs breaking the rules, clean up the city by clearing all the spammy piece of stuff builds, edit the script and remove some stuff,and all I ask in return is you let me give the cops something to do by going on mindless killing sprees and you end up de-admining me.
I get banned for clearing my own bricks because I got pissed with him.

When I went on my killing sprees I was the only criminal. People don't really understand how CityRPs work.

Shop keepers provide weapons to criminals.
Criminals buy the weapons.
Criminals kill people.
The policemen try and jail the criminals.
The officials place bounties on the criminals.
The bounty hunters collect the bounties.

Without crime, CityRPs wouldn't go anywhere.

Some pics of the stuff I built. He doesn't give me credit in the OP even though I built most of the loving city when all he did was his house. (Which I helped with.) He also changed the ownership of the builds.
I have full ownership of whatever Jasa made now in the city including roads and buildings. Woot!
Visit the gallery thread for some more stuff I don't want to include.

TL:DR
I helped Surburb with his CityRP be helping him remove some nooby add-ons and building him a city. I also gave him my personal colorset and brickpack to build with.
I went on killing sprees.
He deadmined me.
He took me out of the credits.
I got pissed and cleared my bricks.
He banned me and stole my builds.

I'll check on this thread in a few days too see the posts. I hate checking stuff every 5 minutes.

This guy looks like an idiot

He didn't give you credit, so you decided to become an starfish.

No, I don't think that's the case. Read that first quote again.

seems like op's got a bad case of friendry

The only real bad thing I did was clear my own bricks. But that's because I was done with his server.

No, I don't think that's the case. Read that first quote again.
"I did everything for you! So let me do whatever i want!"

The only real bad thing I did was clear my own bricks.

NOPE

Running around killing people and passing it off as "part of the game" is unacceptable.
I'd ban you on the spot for doing something like that in my games.

"I did everything for you! So let me do whatever i want!"
I don't think a killing spree is "everything I want". It was apparently in an effort to entertain players through a supposed "feature" on the server which happened to be murder. The wrong thing to do would be to use your Admin and unjail yourself/give yourself weapons/piss people off.

Did you by any chance do any of that?

I don't think a killing spree is "everything I want". It was apparently in an effort to entertain players through a supposed "feature" on the server which happened to be murder. The wrong thing to do would be to use your Admin and unjail yourself/give yourself weapons/piss people off.

Did you by any chance do any of that?
Not at all. Except, items weren't priced so all weapons were free due to Surburbs inability to script.

The only real bad thing I did was clear my own bricks. But that's because I was done with his server.
If you're done with it, get the forget out you butthurt friend.
When i posted this post:
You think "Mindless killing sprees" are loving helpful? Spawning free rockets and continuously pardoning yourself to continue that stuff? After the hour of people saying for you to stop and that you're abusive? No loving stuff we de-superadmined you. Surburb even said he told you NOT to do that. He came on the loving server and told you to stop, but you continued. We did it as a punishment, a time out. Also, take a look at this:

So you're mad because you were set to admin which has basically NO difference from super admin except for the fact that you have access to the server control? And you take that out on the server by clearing all the roads which basically destroyed the server and using the fact that you have a save as a way to get superadmin back? Go forget yourself. You deserve no sympathy and no admin for such a childish act of retaliation. Hell, I might as well ban you.

Luckily we have a save, but to keep you off our backs we're going to start constructing a new layout.
Go forget yourself.
I think it explained enough to why we do NOT want you in the server. You're just too stupid to give up a fight that you can't win and won't win. You're trying to make it look like you only cleared bricks. You cleared your bricks, left, then reconnected saying "I HAVE A SAVE GIVE ME SUPERADMIN AND ILL LOAD IT".
Get the forget out you butthurt little stuff.

Not at all. Except, items weren't priced so all weapons were free due to Surburbs inability to script.
You lying little stuff. Stop trying to make yourself look like the good guy.

I sense a backfire on OP.

What a surprise.  This drama backfired already.

I wasn't present when you were banned for the issue in question, but from reading your posts in the gallery topic and in this topic, it seems like your banned was justified.

You acted like a jackass.  You cleared your bricks with the knowledge that most of them composed the infrastructure of the city for the purpose of ruining Surb's server - out of spite.

You went on killing-sprees using the excuse of "SO? I AM ADMIN!" to back it up.  

You developed an over-inflated sense of importance because you built a few crappy elements of the server.  Blockoscapes are easy to do.  Civic buildings are easy to do.  Roads are easy to do.  Believe it or not, the server continued just fine without you.  Get over yourself.  

Don't go whining to the forums just because your ego was knocked down a couple pegs.  You know you were wrong but just don't want to admit it.