Author Topic: Blockland: Under Fire  (Read 9208 times)

Yuki, please stop trying to mod.  You are bad at it and you always will be.  Everyone who tries to help him just encourages him.  Just stop.
User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:07:12 AM by Badspot »

fishpen0

Or, we could all support each other,  improve the game and the community and make blockland a better place.  Instead of being a bunch of selfish jerks.  :cookieMonster: 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 02:11:17 PM by fishpen0 »

Or you could realize just how horrible yuki is as a modder.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:07:21 AM by Badspot »

..blcklannd..
YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO MISTER! WHERE CAN I GET THIS FABLED BLCKLANND? I WANT IT!

fishpen0

Nige, thanks for not making a big deal out of nothing....

And BJ, that is why people offer to help make the mods better, which is what I was saying... Sadly you must not be as intelligent smart as I thought you were to be unable to comprehend understand that...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 02:17:11 PM by fishpen0 »

And BJ, that is why people offer to help make the mods better, which is what I was saying... Sadly you must not be as intelligent smart as I thought you were to be unable to comprehend understand that...
You can't help the helpless.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:07:32 AM by Badspot »

But I wanted blcklannd!

Yuki, please stop trying to mod.  You are bad at it and you always will be.  Everyone who tries to help him just encourages him.  Just stop.
Or you could realize just how horrible yuki is as a modder.
Bj, You are an starfish and you always be. Instead of being negative, leave this thread forum. I can predict you will TRY to insult back, but i choose to finally ignore you. Now, feedback from anyone other than him please?

the weapons are good but they would be bettter if you were to color them some more

the weapons are good but they would be bettter if you were to color them some more
I stated this already. It won't let me color them, i am trying though.

I dislike Milkshape and Shaper and all those, they just won't work for me =/

Bj, You are an nintendo and you always be. Instead of being negative, leave this thread forum. I can predict you will TRY to insult back, but i choose to finally ignore you. Now, feedback from anyone other than him please?
OR you can just find a solution like....NOT SUCKING!  That idea is better in the long run :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:07:47 AM by Badspot »

Bj, You are an nintendo and you always be. Instead of being negative, leave this thread forum. I can predict you will TRY to insult back, but i choose to finally ignore you. Now, feedback from anyone other than him please?
OR you can just find a solution like....NOT SUCKING!  That idea is better in the long run :)
yuki's weapons are awesome and if you think they sux why dont you do something better then critisizing and make them better or try and help to make them cooler..idiot.

if you said that to me about 2 years ago I'd say sure and do it but I've already started on my own games.  I no longer mod or contribute to blockland and I doubt I ever will again.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:08:02 AM by Badspot »

but why? why dont you contribute to blockland?