Author Topic: Blockland: Under Fire  (Read 9204 times)

Life, I run two sites, IRC oper, golf, don't want to, etc

oh...but did you ever contribute to blockland before?

yes.  about 2 years ago

Nige, thanks for not making a big deal out of nothing....
But I wanted blcklannd!
A nine letter word with only the one vowel! That's unheard of!

Golf owns.  The only people who don't like golf either haven't tried it or suck at it!

Golf owns.  The only people who don't like golf either haven't tried it or suck at it!

Obviously; to get good at it you have to like it. To like it you have to get good at it. I don't see a point in hitting a ball around with a stick. :D

Obviously; to get good at it you have to like it. To like it you have to get good at it. I don't see a point in hitting a ball around with a stick. :D
I don't see a point in running with a ball while there is an orgy on the 50 yard line to get to one side of the field

I don't see a point in running with a ball while there is an orgy on the 50 yard line to get to one side of the field
I lol'd. Anywho, I really think it be cool to have BJ back on the modding business, I still play aio-r sometimes, so I can build underground and have strechy blocks. You were good with vanilla, you'd be good with this too!

Yuki, please stop trying to mod.  You are bad at it and you always will be.  Everyone who tries to help him just encourages him.  Just stop.
Or you could realize just how horrible yuki is as a modder.
Bj, You are an nintendo and you always be. Instead of being negative, leave this thread forum. I can predict you will TRY to insult back, but i choose to finally ignore you. Now, feedback from anyone other than him please?
atleast BJ can actually mod.

ive played golf on wii, does that count :cookieMonster:

Yuki, please stop trying to mod.  You are bad at it and you always will be.  Everyone who tries to help him just encourages him.  Just stop.
Or you could realize just how horrible yuki is as a modder.
Bj, You are an nintendo and you always be. Instead of being negative, leave this thread forum. I can predict you will TRY to insult back, but i choose to finally ignore you. Now, feedback from anyone other than him please?
atleast BJ can actually mod.
So you want me to state the obvious? This is my first tryBesides both of your stupity, how are the models, besides the color.

They are milkshape primitives put together. :|