Author Topic: Anyone wanna give me money?  (Read 8449 times)

Its sad to see someone who works for a living be put in this position. :c

So things were going to be ok because the landlord decided to delay our payment until we get our return. Now though because Washington is loving handicapped and is closing, the IRS will shut down before they can give us our $5000+ we are due which would have held us over for 2 months/until we find jobs. Well this sucks.

So things were going to be ok because the landlord decided to delay our payment until we get our return. Now though because Washington is loving handicapped and is closing, the IRS will shut down before they can give us our $5000+ we are due which would have held us over for 2 months/until we find jobs. Well this sucks.

I feel so terrible :'c you'll find a way through this ladios, I know you will. And pot will help, just don't let it consume you :)

If you can afford a plane, I can talk to my wife and see if we could let you stay in our guest room up east here in Illinois for some time until your situation is sorted out.

Ladios if you can afford a rocket ship you can live in my spare moon on mars. It's furnished and has our old wide screen TV in it :c

If you can afford a plane, I can talk to my wife and see if we could let you stay in our guest room up east here in Illinois for some time until your situation is sorted out.

I don't believe you're married :C that picture you posted of you about the photoshop thing where your face is blurred so you have to stand back to see your facial features makes you look like a teenage, and I'm tempted to think you are.

If you can afford a plane,
If he could afford a plane. He would be able to pay his rent.

Sell any of your expensive items.

I don't believe you're married :C that picture you posted of you about the photoshop thing where your face is blurred so you have to stand back to see your facial features makes you look like a teenage, and I'm tempted to think you are.
well a. i'm in my 20's so i'm still pretty darn young looking to the dgree that, yeah, people still ask for id at bars. and b. you'll never know my true face.
 :cookieMonster:

well i would help out my ladios by giving you some work. but i forgot your age lol. i kinda cant go around underage people in what i do.

i have $300+ but my dad doesnt let me give out money to people on the internet so sorry D:

apply for a fast food place and on free time look for a real job

well i would help out my ladios by giving you some work. but i forgot your age lol. i kinda cant go around underage people in what i do.
Hes 20 years old.