Author Topic: How to make the smell of urine go away?  (Read 6983 times)

This be a quickie topic, will lock once I get an answer.

My kitten just clawed at my wrists, and I'm in extreme ammounts of pain. How do I stop the bleeding from small cuts & how do I make the pain go away?

Urine worked. Now how the hell do I get the smell to wear off?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 01:25:42 PM by Azzurolix »

This be a quickie topic, will lock once I get an answer.

My kitten just clawed at my wrists, and I'm in extreme ammounts of pain. How do I stop the bleeding from small cuts & how do I make the pain go away?
by not being weak and crying over small kitten cuts that will dry in like 2 minutes

by not being weak and crying over small kitten cuts that will dry in like 2 minutes

Like the other guys said.
Learn to be a man, or at least a masculine child

I forgot to mention that my cat scratches an old post inherited for my grandmother.

Also the cuts are pretty swollen and the pain is more of a burn.

I have a little amount of hand sanitizer, would that help reduce the swelling? Or make the opportunity of an infection go away?

If it really matters that much, use any sort of antiseptic or disinfectant that's safe to use on the human body.
You could also piss on it since piss is sterile

You could also piss on it since piss is sterile

Putting ammonia and salt into a cut? Great idea!

In other news, I just tried the hand sanitizer. Didn't do jack stuff and the whole area around the cuts is red now.

forgetforgetforgetffff

Hand sanitizer is more of a antibacterial soap than a proper disinfectant bro.
You done derped.

Pissing on cuts is a survival technique, it'll hurt like forget but it still has the technical properties to disinfect a cut, you just have to man up you big baby

Pissing on cuts is a survival technique, it'll hurt like forget but it still has the technical properties to disinfect a cut, you just have to man up you big baby

What. The only element in piss that can disinfect is salt, which does a bad job anyway.

You're thinking jellyfish-related injuries here.

Piss can disinfect because it, in itself, is sterile.... And very warm.
*Cough

Piss can disinfect because it, in itself, is sterile.... And very warm.
*Cough

Just because it's loving sterile does not mean it KILLS bacteria.

It's just gonna make my hand smell terrible for two days and possibly make my situation worse.

It's just gonna make my hand smell terrible for two days and possibly make my situation worse.

As far as my education taught me piss does possess the qualities required to disinfect small cuts, obviously it wouldn't work on a gaping wound, and we ARE talking about tiny little kitten scratches here.
If you haven't got any other form of medical disinfectant then you only have one possible cause of action to ensure you don't get gangrene or whatever

Just buy some disinfectant.