Author Topic: I swear, the ROBLOX forums is a complete stuffhole...  (Read 2851 times)

There was this one time when I was in the OT Tinychat (Which should have a sign stating: Please, don't come here if your a decent forumer.... in big bold letters in the Font Franklin Gothic Heavy) Anyways, I was in there, and apparently I was called a 'hoe' for no reason by leopard500 and ameba. I dunno who they are/were, but they were annoying as hell and weren't even forumers. So, it got into a flamewar, and in the middle of all the nonsense, leopard comes in and states that apparently his mom dies (Like we care? Also, how can I believe it?!) and so I trolled him, and all of them got butthurt because they totally believed him (and I knew the mom thing was a total dipstuff lie to gain attention -_-) and they thought I was thinking 9/11 was funny, and so leopard was crying irl over what I said. I think this is a perfect example of ROBLOX's community.....

Let me just say-

Don't start a flamewar. Just ignore them.
And in no situation should you troll someone over death. Even if you have a feeling they're lying.

OGM. ROBLOX IS SO HORRIBLE JUST BECAUSE WERE ON BLOCKLAND FORUMS!

Isn't raegirl that bitchass from the ROBLOX forums who attempted to troll people?

Didn't she also get banned for whoever the forget knows?

why were you on Roblox in the first place?

I'm not one of those people who are idiots, and I originally came from there.... I hate that place with everything I have

OGM IM COOL CUZ I MADE FUN OF ROBLOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not one of those people who are idiots, and I originally came from there.... I hate that place with everything I have
leopard comes in and states that apparently his mom dies (Like we care? Also, how can I believe it?!) and so I trolled him, and all of them got butthurt because they totally believed him (and I knew the mom thing was a total dipstuff lie to gain attention -_-)
Please leave and never come back.

Please leave and never come back.

I trolled because my fuse went off

The bottom line is Roblox is aimed at a younger age group and so you have people who do stupid things.

as such, this should be expected.

No use crying over spilled milk.  :cookieMonster:

There's really no excuse for being loving stupid.

Stilll, leave the forums now

Stilll, leave the forums now
Come now, Sandwich. Surely you of all people can tolerate things like this.

Come now, Sandwich. Surely you of all people can tolerate things like this.

I mainly came here to the BL forums so I could have a better personality and not have a short fuse/not be as angered etc....

I guess this is the reason I left ROBLOX. I still liked the days in 08