Author Topic: Yndaaa successfully plays Mister Fix it!  (Read 1684 times)

I've had an HP pavilian zd7000 for atleast 4 years now and its always had a charging problem, it would get really hot and not charge properly so i've had to use a shell of a different HP to charge my battery, i recently decided i would take the shell's charger port and replace my one with it, this was my first time ever taking a computer apart and my first time soldering, the results appear to be decent considering the charger is working and everything else is as well, the only thing noticeably screwed up is the monitor has to be open more then before in order to boot

now i can enjoy playing visual novels without the hassle of the computer going into hibernation in the middle of a conversation that could lead to the ending route i want.
Feel free to discuss your own experiences as Mr, "or Ms," Fix it.

I opened my computer case once.

Then I used an aerosol can to clean the fan.

loving ingenuity!

Edit:
Unintentional internal rhyme is the best kind of rhyme.

Silly yndaaa, it isn't Christmas in animeland anymore!

Silly yndaaa, it isn't Christmas in animeland anymore!
That my friend depends on the episode!

I had to fix a PSU once.

The next day I slept in a hotel.

I had to fix a PSU once.

The next day I slept in a hotel.

your parents kicked you out of the house because you did it incorrectly?

your parents kicked you out of the house because you did it incorrectly?

To the ground.

Nobody survived :C

I never understand laptops that stick their trackpads really far to the left. I like my centered, feels better. :U

If it had to be moved, I'd say right. :U

Right's lovely, yes.
Or maybe, the entire empty bottom part be a trackad. :o
Or even more maybe, have a pull-out trackpad that can be used as a tablet. :O

Nice work. :D Me and my friend re-did the flash storage on the new Macbook Airs. Re-soldered larger chips in thar. Was fun.

Want.... Screensavers.

Anime, anime everywhere.

Nice work. :D Me and my friend re-did the flash storage on the new Macbook Airs. Re-soldered larger chips in thar. Was fun.

i could never take apart my macbook air, its far too precious

Want.... Screensavers.

http://konachan.com/ - Konachan is a anime desktop sharing service, some content may not be suitable for minors, i will take full responsibility if this link disobeys any rules.

Anime, anime everywhere.

you got a problem with that?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 12:33:28 AM by yndaaa »