Poll

Why are there no male models?

Badspot was lazy
Badspot couldn't make it
He couldn't reprogram the clothing and animations in male modes, so he didn't make it.
All of the above

Author Topic: Male Models = 0?  (Read 11444 times)

You know my old account? o.O

Old account?
I am unfamiliar with any account by the name of 'old account'
Okay enough editing. What happened to your old account avatar?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:09:27 AM by NoitpircnE »

Imagine this: the female model takes a long time to make, with the tit extruding and cloth shading, player rendering, etc. Now, imagine a male model. the models are different, so you cannot just copy 'n' paste a bunch of code pieces.
Posture and chest can easily apply to males. Adjusting this in-game is done with a single command and the result is based on an animation in the model. It is not done by redesigning the model through script. Clothing is also a few quick commands making parts of the model visible and invisible.

The majority of the work is in creating and animating the model and its clothing. The model shown in the image is very early on. Every piece of clothing has to be modeled onto it, then it has to be animated.

And to further enhance my previous part, you don't code animations either. That's also done in a 3D modeling program.

And to further enhance my previous part, you don't code animations either. That's also done in a 3D modeling program.

the 3d program you use was coded.

the 3d program you use was coded.
Yeah, but the physical design for the computer it was coded on was modeled.

He didn't add it because who would want a nude guy in this game -.-
Yet he doesn't play.....

Yet he doesn't play.....

I don't see how him playing the game affects whether he wants something in his own game or not.

Yeah, but the physical design for the computer it was coded on was modeled.
Yeah, but the factory that made modeled the casing for the computer used computers with code.

Yeah, but the factory that made modeled the casing for the computer used computers with code.
However, that factory was built with the power of architecture, which is easily closer to modeling than coding. The point is, tshadest is a dumbass.

However, that factory was built with the power of architecture, which is easily closer to modeling than coding. The point is, tshadest is a dumbass.
Yes, but the architect who designed the model has DNA consisting of genetic code.

Because the snake of a male model has way too much polygons..

Yes, but the architect who designed the model has DNA consisting of genetic code.

But that isn't programming code. Also, I wouldn't call it genetic coding, more genetic instructions.

He didn't add it because who would want a nude guy in this game -.-
me