Poll

Why are there no male models?

Badspot was lazy
Badspot couldn't make it
He couldn't reprogram the clothing and animations in male modes, so he didn't make it.
All of the above

Author Topic: Male Models = 0?  (Read 11450 times)

Problem #1: I am too lazy to check out the other topics about why there are no male models.

Somebody please give me the Engineer's phone number.

He didn't add it because who would want a nude guy in this game -.-

Why did you even respond to this? This forum is tiny as forget, I'm sure if I cared to check the first page, I'd find a topic on it. There's no need for this stupidity, and we need to leave their only option to the smartest one.

Because he isn't an starfish.

Hey, I asked for the Engie's Number.

Because no one wants AoT to become a gay love orgy.

Because snake

I check out http://badspot.us every day. But he has no reasons, so I guess he could not reprogram the crap for the male model

I guess he could not reprogram the crap for the male model
Yeah, I'm sure if he had any idea how to implement male models it would be on the top of his to-do list.

Yeah, I'm sure if he had any idea how to implement male models it would be on the top of his to-do list.

It is probably at the bottom, sharing stories with Updating AoT

It is probably at the bottom, sharing stories with Updating AoT

Jetz was being sarcastic you dunce. Badspot KNOWS how to add Male Models. It's not as simple as you think. And you don't "program" models as much, you build them in a 3D modeller. You try making a realistic person in 3DS Max.

Jetz was being sarcastic you dunce. Badspot KNOWS how to add Male Models. It's not as simple as you think. And you don't "program" models as much, you build them in a 3D modeller. You try making a realistic person in 3DS Max.
How do you think badspot can rescale the chest extruding for the clothes if the male models have smaller chests? and also... The animations.

I don't even know what he's saying anymore. Something about how Badspot uses a controlled animation to adjust female breasts, but on the men, which are two different models... I'm confused.

Imagine this: the female model takes a long time to make, with the tit extruding and cloth shading, player rendering, etc. Now, imagine a male model. the models are different, so you cannot just copy 'n' paste a bunch of code pieces. And the shading... you would have a totally different story.

Now imagine all the TF2 Player models. Making one is hard, making 2 is even harder, making more than 2 is B.S. Understand, MegaScientifical?

<i don't know if you did this on purpose, but Scientifical isn't a real word. Maybe you meant 'Scientific'>

<i don't know if you did this on purpose, but Scientifical isn't a real word. Maybe you meant 'Scientific'>

MegaScience