Poll

Why are there no male models?

Badspot was lazy
Badspot couldn't make it
He couldn't reprogram the clothing and animations in male modes, so he didn't make it.
All of the above

Author Topic: Male Models = 0?  (Read 11437 times)

And yet I never said you weren't worth replying to, in fact I specifically replied because it was you who said that, and I wanted to clarify that I think your posts need some improvement.

I'm about 100% certain you don't even read what I say, you just try and think up some good comeback. And if that isn't true then you must have the logical reasoning skills of a small child. You just spew random nonsense out as if you were an elaborate troll, but I know you aren't that clever. You just couldn't reason your way out of a wet paper bag.

What a load of nonsense! And I believe you're the child here, not for your "logical reasonings", but the fact that you won't let it drop. Stop replying. I don't care about you.

What a load of nonsense! And I believe you're the child here, not for your "logical reasonings", but the fact that you won't let it drop. Stop replying. I don't care about you.

And you call me childish.
Actually I never said that. I compared certain attributes that you possess, namely your logical reasoning, to that of a child. I didn't mention anything about your behavior or maturity in regards to childishness.

But I wouldn't really expect someone with the logical reasoning of a child to figure that out, so no harm done.

I like these little exchanges we have. Despite calling me a child for not "letting it drop," you continue to reply to me out of pure stubbornness. All I had to do was log into my photobucket and pick the silliest picture, and you still replied. Not only do you always reply to me, you never cease to leave little bits of logical fallacy, hypocrisy, and general stupidity in your messages.

Actually I never said that. I compared certain attributes that you possess, namely your logical reasoning, to that of a child. I didn't mention anything about your behavior or maturity in regards to childishness.

But I wouldn't really expect someone with the logical reasoning of a child to figure that out, so no harm done.

I like these little exchanges we have. Despite calling me a child for not "letting it drop," you continue to reply to me out of pure stubbornness. All I had to do was log into my photobucket and pick the silliest picture, and you still replied. Not only do you always reply to me, you never cease to leave little bits of logical fallacy, hypocrisy, and general stupidity in your messages.

You can understand me. That's all that matters.

Pink rhinos only dance on friday.

This thread is spiraling out of control.

He didn't add it because who would want a nude guy in this game -.-
Me?

To get back on topic:

AoT is dead.