Male Models = 0?

Poll

Why are there no male models?

Badspot was lazy
Badspot couldn't make it
He couldn't reprogram the clothing and animations in male modes, so he didn't make it.
All of the above

Author Topic: Male Models = 0?  (Read 11449 times)

But that isn't programming code. Also, I wouldn't call it genetic coding, more genetic instructions.
Well I'm glad you have a preference for what it should be called, but I'm pretty sure every genealogist that studies genetic code doesn't care what you think and will continue to refer to it by its already existing name.

Are you really such an arrogant douchebag that you had to try and correct me on something purely based on what sounds better to you? You can't just change the title of something. "I wouldn't call it a boat, it's more like a water car."

"Pardon me, but I wouldn't call that a dog, I think you meant a woof-woof"

"I wouldn't call it a boat, it's more like a water car."

lol'd

Well I'm glad you have a preference for what it should be called, but I'm pretty sure every genealogist that studies genetic code doesn't care what you think and will continue to refer to it by its already existing name.

Are you really such an arrogant douchebag that you had to try and correct me on something purely based on what sounds better to you? You can't just change the title of something. "I wouldn't call it a boat, it's more like a water car."

You're just angry because Jetz outsmarted you yet again. And don't think I'm trying to be an arrogant douchebag, because I know all of Koleth's little secrets and what he said about you. And don't pretend you don't care about that too.

If I got £1 for every time I saw a topic related to this I'd have a googolplex in cash by now.

If I got £1 for every time I saw a topic related to this I'd have a googolplex in cash by now.

This website would not have the memory adequate for a googolplex of posts, let alone whole topics.

You're just angry because Jetz outsmarted you yet again. And don't think I'm trying to be an arrogant douchebag, because I know all of Koleth's little secrets and what he said about you. And don't pretend you don't care about that too.

I thought about replying too this but then I was like "oh wait, it's hellboy LOL"

I thought about replying too this but then I was like "oh wait, it's hellboy LOL"

The irony is you just replied anyway. Therefore I WAS worth the effort.

The irony is you just replied anyway. Therefore I WAS worth the effort.

You're implying I'm not worth replying to.

I'm a male model

pose pose pose pose

You're implying I'm not worth replying to.
I'm implying your posts aren't worth replying to.

Because of the petty way you always try to argue. You rarely mention anything I'm talking about and instead try to insult me. You don't even come up with new insults, you just rehash your delusions.

When I insult you, I at least take the time to pinpoint why I am insulting you and I actually use rationale instead of saying "you're just mad because *random unrelated statement*"

I'm implying your posts aren't worth replying to.

Because of the petty way you always try to argue. You rarely mention anything I'm talking about and instead try to insult me. You don't even come up with new insults, you just rehash your delusions.

When I insult you, I at least take the time to pinpoint why I am insulting you and I actually use rationale instead of saying "you're just mad because *random unrelated statement*"

Yet you still reply. Therefore I must be worth it. You contradict yourself.

Yet you still reply. Therefore I must be worth it. You contradict yourself.
And yet I never said you weren't worth replying to, in fact I specifically replied because it was you who said that, and I wanted to clarify that I think your posts need some improvement.

I'm about 100% certain you don't even read what I say, you just try and think up some good comeback. And if that isn't true then you must have the logical reasoning skills of a small child. You just spew random nonsense out as if you were an elaborate troll, but I know you aren't that clever. You just couldn't reason your way out of a wet paper bag.