Author Topic: Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.  (Read 41567 times)

Whats wrong, you get rejected from your anime forum too? Can they not cooperate?
I haven't posted yet, trying to come up with the best way, should I act like I'm entering a house and leave my shoes at the door? Or maybe justing pop into a thread and act like I know what's going on, or maybe even finish ripping the little busters sprites and use the pack to contribute, that was the first idea and I think i might still do that.

I haven't posted yet, trying to come up with the best way, should I act like I'm entering a house and leave my shoes at the door? Or maybe justing pop into a thread and act like I know what's going on, or maybe even finish ripping the little busters sprites and use the pack to contribute, that was the first idea and I think i might still do that.
First thing to do is make your own leaving thread here. Maybe then you can get some closure and get over the forums

Then make a intro thread there. Act like you own the joint and bitches will love you.

Sounds lovey.

I hope it's not awkward in any way.

Awkward love is ugly

First thing to do is make your own leaving thread here. Maybe then you can get some closure and get over the forums

Then make a intro thread there. Act like you own the joint and bitches will love you.

But if I make a leaving thread badspot will have to got though the trouble of banning me, I figured I'd just leave with my sig like that so people knew what happens but then nethog linked me here and I just had to post, a drama thread that I had something to do with? Must see must follow must lead.
And an intro thread has always seemed a little messy, I think I'll just hang out in the irc or something first, once I get home that is.

"Oh god Iban, you hypocritical richard!"

"forget me you nonsensical cowboy!"

"Oh god Iban, you hypocritical richard!"

"forget me you nonsensical cowboy!"

This sounds exciting, better stick around.

I'm waiting for the part were Visage declares his deep and hot love for Iban and they have slow, passionate love.

Lol more and more people have been telling you to stfu and you went from serious 24/7 to trying to be the new ARC in an unfunny way over the past few weeks.

Lol more and more people have been telling you to stfu and you went from serious 24/7 to trying to be the new ARC in an unfunny way over the past few weeks.
ARC can never be replaced. :c

ARC can never be replaced. :c
I admit I miss ARC but I definitely don't want him back.

Christ, now somebody new is going to have to take a shot at modeling, or else nothing gets done ever.

Already am filling his spot until he comes back.

Already am filling his spot until he comes back.

What am I saying. That's impossible. IMPOSSIBLE TO FILL HIS SPOT.

you guys wanna know who had a good leaving thread?

sniff

Boltster why does your name have the first t in it?  It would flow nicer without it.

Looks like that anime forum wasn't as great as he was making it out to be.

He edited his profile, and is still active.

Bravo, attention whore