Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 5438 times)

*large quote*

Thanks. I've seen your posts, I don't think you're that bad. :P

Offtopic forum is for you to express yourself and not be limited to the professionalism of a FBI agent. If you express yourself, you shouldn't be called a noob :/

*large quote*

Thanks. I've seen your posts, I don't think you're that bad. :P
He isn't.  He's not even an "arse."

Offtopic forum is for you to express yourself and not be limited to the professionalism of a FBI agent. If you express yourself, you shouldn't be called a noob :/

Haven't we already dropped this and said I was going to give everyone a fair chance at not making an asshole of themselves?

Meh, I was just stating something.

Hmm... I'm just now finding it suspiscious how he supposedly played Blockland and then registered on the forums two years later. Let it be known entrepreneur in was suspiscious of this guy, so incase he turns out to be some person undercover or something, +1 point for me!

but if he isnt ima gonna say you're paranoid... though i do see your point...

I've seen it happen more than once before. But think what you wish. I think I will start playing online soon, when I put windows back on my computer.

what i dont get is why some people reveal themselves as nubs even though their new selves are popular

Aye err... welcome to being registered i guess?
Crap man! its to late for you to turn back... your in the SYSTEM! they know who you are where you are and what your doing all hours of the day!
Nah just kidding, but seriously, Have fun being able to post

Thanks.

Well, wish me luck, I'm about to go install Windows. If I mess up my partitions like last time then it may be a while before I'm on again.

i really wanted to use the "get out while you still can" thing but you already know what you are getting yourself into

WTF!  why aren't you a blockhead?

I just solved a Rubix Cube. :)

And I'm not a Blockhead because Badspot didn't add this E-mail I guess.

What? You mean that he PICKS people to be blockheads? I joinedd and I was a blockhead! W T F