Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 5440 times)

Read the stuff before the final comment.

You asked if I knew you. I didn't keep any of my personal prejudice or stereotypes when I registered, and thought it would be best to give everyone an equal chance to act civilized.

But still, alot of those you posted weren't spam, as I stated

In my eyes I classify it as pointless. You can call it what you wish.

If you're not a spammer, self-proclaimed sophisticate, or modder then I don't really know you that well.
then you msut know me :P

Yes, just as I know you mix up your J's and U's in words like "Just" and "Must".

I bet you dont know me. :P

Hello Firey! If you get on other's  server's, you are completly welocome to join me. You may know me. I feel sorry for you joining the forums, but they're not that bad if you use correct grammer and aren't a complete idoit. So all there is to say, Welcome! Have a  :cookie: on me.

I have been reading these forums for the past two years now, but never bothered to join due to the complete idiocracy and ignorance of a lot of the members.
I play blockland and have played for quite a while, though you probably don't know me, because I usually play solo for the same reason I haven't joined these forums. I'll attempt to contribute useful posts to keep from following the same fate as many of you. If you must flame me then go ahead; you will be ignored and forgotten.

To wrap things up, I would like to introduce myself. Theres no real need to introduce yourself unless you would like to, as I know pretty much everyone here.

Welcome to the forums, feel free to stop by USSR Server(If you ever go online), idiocy is low there. =D Also, some people here have  brain, so don't be alarmed by helpful posts. Good night for now, maybe I will see you on a server.

Well, thanks for joining?  I mean honestly, how would one reply to that?

I don't know, I've seen other introduction topics in this forum, so I thought it would be appropriate.

Wow.

Wow.
You are right on the money. I like you.

Oh, and, yeah. I'm pretty much a blunt arsehole, if you haven't noticed. Welcome to the forums dude!

Oh, and, yeah. I'm pretty much a blunt arsehole, if you haven't noticed. Welcome to the forums dude!
i can vouch for that :P
[size=0pt]this thread is fun[/size]