Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 5439 times)

No, he doesn't unless he wants to. He meant that some email services are auto-blockheaded. Yours is on the list. All free email services are auto-blockheaded

!!!! how do I get off the list, I love blockland, it's the bast game ever made, and I'm not going to make a whole new account on my oldest e-mail account (which probially doesn't exist anymore) just to not be a blockhead! CAN BADSPOT PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THE LIST, PLEASE!

Wow, are you that other noob who posted going "HOW DO I GET OFF THE LIST?!" when no one has ever complained that badly before Retail

You could ask Badspot, make a topic asking (since you can't PM) and remember to include that you bought Retail. I remember seeing you ingame or your server or something.

Yes, I'm awalys on retail, and no, this is my first account, I awaly thought being a blockhead was when your are brand new.

You could try asking him politely in a PM or try posting here (or whatever that topic was where people got 'Unblockheaded').

[EDIT] Scratch that, you're a blockhead, you can't PM.

...You could ask Badspot, make a topic asking (since you can't PM) and remember to include that you bought Retail. I remember seeing you ingame or your server or something.
I already suggestedsomething...I think he only read the top part

It said there were 2 new posts so I just sent it anyways without reading.

I'm going to lock this now seeing as how there is no further use for it.