Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 5442 times)

I have been reading these forums for the past two years now, but never bothered to join due to the complete idiocracy and ignorance of a lot of the members.
I play blockland and have played for quite a while, though you probably don't know me, because I usually play solo for the same reason I haven't joined these forums. I'll attempt to contribute useful posts to keep from following the same fate as many of you. If you must flame me then go ahead; you will be ignored and forgotten.

To wrap things up, I would like to introduce myself. Theres no real need to introduce yourself unless you would like to, as I know pretty much everyone here.

Hello, the person to worry about is StoreClerk, have fun

Yeah, this is a pretty fucked up hell-hole, and I wish I could leave it, but some how I can't, don't ask why cause I can't tell ya.

lol, this is an evil forum where even the creator crushes people's dreams  :cookieMonster:
btw, I'm also Partizan..and Heroms..both of which accounts have been screwed up.
If you ever play online and get lucky you might find Badspot, or Badspot will come to your server, so there is a benefit of playing online, it's also fun like playing Deathmatch, something you can't do by yourself.

When I do play online its usually private servers with only people that I am certain aren't complete idiots.

Wow...you sound exactly like...

Are you related to Badspot?

Could I join your online games?
I'm usually really nice and considerate and helpful in-game.
Also, I'm fun to look at:cookieMonster:

and why does he sound like Badspot?
Badspot plays online quite often and has fun and does/says weird/funny things :P
(You obviously never had Badspot come to your server)

I'll have to get back to you on that, I'm reinstalling Windows right now and don't have access to Blockland.

Hmmm.... sounds like a person that i would unintentionally annoy without me knowing it
and i am wondering if you are the guest that always prints random topics?

I have been reading these forums for the past two years now, but never bothered to join due to the complete idiocracy and ignorance of a lot of the members.
i think he does
:P

Hmmm.... sounds like a person that i would unintentionally annoy without me knowing it
and i am wondering if you are the guest that always prints random topics?
No.

Do you know me, Firey?
Yes.

but never bothered to join due to the complete idiocracy and ignorance of a lot of the members.
Heh, i'm surprised i'm still here, plenty of people've gotten on my nerves (not starting a flame fest or anything)

Welcome to the Blockland Message boards anyway :)

And i'm not a idiot, nor a spammer, sometimes i joke around, but i know how to be a good member unlike others XD