Author Topic: Nightfox - Troll  (Read 4548 times)

I saw on whats your problem then, I'm guessing that you're butthurt because Night fox was messing with you?
I'm annoyed that he keeps posting his crap in every topic I have ever made.

I thought he left
forget

I'm annoyed that he keeps posting his crap in every topic I have ever made.
I'm guessing that he's up to something to make you upset.

I'm guessing that he's up to something to make you upset.
Maybe.

He can sometimes be an starfish, but he isn't a troll.
If anything, I'd be the most troll like out of the group of furries on this forum.

If anything, I'd be the most troll like out of the group of furries on this forum.

ew furry
no ew blurry

If anything, Night Fox was the one who changed my opinion on furries. Before I knew him, I hated them.

He doesnt like to treat anyone like a friend should, mind you.

The only problem I see is he's a furry.

nit fux is ok with me.

The only problem I see is he's a furry.
Holy stuff, I knew I would see this but i'm still shocked at some people's stupidity.

Night used to be annoying, but now he's really cool.

He's kinda cool, but this behavior doesn't gain my favor for him.

First off OP, you're a dumbass piece of stuff.
Just wanted to get that out of the way.

You were the one who caused my not liking you in the first place. Before I had ever done anything to you, you joined my server. First off, you brought up the fact that I am a furry, and how horrible that trait is of mine. That was literally your only defense the entire time you were there. And rather than acting at least mature in the slightest amount, you got butthurt anytime someone mentioned Jeep not being their favorite car company. You also had the company of one other person, but I can't remember their name at the moment. He was acting just as bad as you, so I can only imagine what stupid stuff he's been up to lately.
   Though I doubt either of them will remember it, and Rainbow wouldn't dare agree with me, he and Frontrox were also present at the server. We were the only five people at the server. And to this day, I don't understand what provoked you to visiting the server just to attempt to piss me off. I'm the troll?
He doesnt like to treat anyone like a friend should, mind you.
I do treat people I like as a friend, one example being James.
i don't like him
I'm sure that's completely irrelevant to my being agnostic.

Amen.

I'm sure that's completely irrelevant to my being agnostic.

um
where did that come from?
i just think you're an annoying post whore