Author Topic: Boltster: An obsession with IcyGamma  (Read 21666 times)

You see us as jerks. That's fine. I see you as an egomaniac. That is fine too.

Sure. BUT YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. He is being a post stalker, he is over obsessed with trying hard to be such a moron.

people don't agree with me, what jerks they are.

when I can't post anything without that smug little Bolster trolling me up I get annoyed. I have every right to.
He is being a post stalker, he is over obsessed with trying hard to be such a moron.
What you have is called a confirmation bias.

I don't post after every post you make. You post nearly 16 times a day - and I sure as hell don't respond to all of them. When I do, however, you jump up and down like a spastic little girl, screaming "EVERY DAMN TIME".

Is the red supposed to represent menstruation fluid?
Actually it stands for glorious Mother Russia.

I put way too much emphasis on Glorious when i read it.

What drove us apart, my love?

Oh, right, you said I wanted to rape a hypothetical 12 year old girl.

forget you.

I wanted to rape a hypothetical 12 year old girl.

mmmmm

What drove us apart, my love?

Oh, right, you said I wanted to rape a hypothetical 12 year old girl.

forget you.
Actually I said you would probably rape her. I don't know, maybe you have excellent willpower.

What you have is called a confirmation bias.

There is a difference between bias and a developed opinion. You brought this on yourself. Don't you dare lecture me about bias, you dirty hypocrite.

people don't agree with me, what jerks they are.

You just don't read do you. /facepalm

People do get mad at others for no reason, Icy you have to realize that there are alot of raging hormone teens that are not very well thinking.

People on these forums have always been an ass, this has happened to me before and will happen to others forever. Bolster may be an ass but you gotta get over the fact that people have different opinion. I do think that you and others get out of hand. Bolster dosent need to pound on you so hard like he does. I know I may be an ass, I know others can be an ass, I know that you may be an ass too. I think that you need to get over the fact and just ignore other people.

Bolster, I don't mind you but, why the forget. You need to get over the fact that this is a game of blocks. Icy's just here to have a good time. There is no need to pusillanimous individual forget each otter because you don't like him. image the whole forum hating each other, this place would be a bigger mess. The point is that you just need to get off peoples back, there is no need to pusillanimous individual forget people. What the he'll do you accomish from thus anyways?

I'm sorry on the fact that my grammar us shut tonight because I'm on a iPod. If you need me to clarify something, feel free to ask.

Don't you dare lecture me about bias, you dirty hypocrite.
You know, ad hominem is the first sign of an argument where you have nothing constructive to say.

You know, ad hominem is the first sign of an argument where you have nothing constructive to say.

I'm cool 'cos I badly use Latin.

I'm cool 'cos I badly use Latin.
You just perfectly demonstrated exactly what he was saying.

You just perfectly demonstrated exactly what he was saying.

Just taking a leaf from your book.

Were the forget did you come in? You are no help and your opinion is not very well supported, please back up your opinion and get the hell over it. You need to also read like skill, learn to loving listen and shut up for once.