Author Topic: Erythros' 24/7 Minecraft SMP Server 1.7 update  (Read 9962 times)

>23/7
>try to connect
>server offline

I'm assuming that this is an insult. But I have to admit. I am failing to understand it.

I still need to make my house.

Server's back up

And D: no halp on that permissions error yet.

I'm assuming that this is an insult. But I have to admit. I am failing to understand it.
I'm saying, don't make the sign say 23/7 hour when half the time I connect to it I can't connect.

oic.

its up
Find an old PC at a dump (that works) and transfer the server to the 'new' computer and run it.

Profit.

There are several old computers in my basement that are not being used.

Ill get one of them this week.

Ima hook up the separate cpu in like 10 hours.

Goin to bed for six and school for 3 and a half.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:04:37 AM by Butler »

Help, I turned hooked up and turned on the second computer and o got this:

This is the second part of the message:
Code: [Select]
Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical dump completed
Contact your system Administrator or Technical Support group for further assistance

I ( I mean my family) have 4 computers that we do not use and are in the basement. I just wen through 3 of them. The first one is super loving slow I dunno why. The second gets some loving error message on boot up and the third one, I'm not even sure what the forget is wrong with that one. It gets stuck on "Loadind DRMK 8.00......................... ...." and the third one os so old im not even going to waste my time with it.

forget. COMPUTER. INSTABILITY.

Quadruple post and bump.

I got the second computer running(yay!) so I will be hosting, however there are no mods as Bukkit has not released a craftbukkit version for the current Minecraft version(1.6.4(as of this time))

Quadruple post and bump.

I got the second computer running(yay!) so I will be hosting, however there are no mods as Bukkit has not released a craftbukkit version for the current Minecraft version(1.6.4(as of this time))
Can't join, not up yet?

the computer lost intranet.

I dunno y

Ima c if I can fix it.