Author Topic: Bones4's Titanic (still)  (Read 35309 times)

there are probably more content bricks being used in this then real bricks, so you guys should stop begging.
Last time I've been there its pretty much 100% default bricks (or could be). Any extended plates can easily be replaced with default ones.

I'm okay with this thread being bumped.

No point to this month old topic bump. Have a nice ban?
I don't think so.

This topic deserves to be bumped, cause it is awesome. Also, there isn't a rule against bumping?

Sine when have people been banned for bumping topics?

When this cool thing is done someone needs to make an old rusty falloutish version c:

This topic deserves to be bumped, cause it is awesome. Also, there isn't a rule against bumping?
Sine when have people been banned for bumping topics?

Good lord you are an idiot. Bones just said above you he doesn't mind it being bumped, nor does anyone else. No one's gotten banned for it before, either. Pipe down.

Good lord you are an idiot. Bones just said above you he doesn't mind it being bumped, nor does anyone else. No one's gotten banned for it before, either. Pipe down.
People do get banned for bumping old topics.

People do get banned for bumping old topics.
None that I have ever seen. And show where in the rules it says not to.

None that I have ever seen. And show where in the rules it says not to.
I believe this happened back before you couldn't bump really long topics.  This must not be that old then.

I believe this happened back before you couldn't bump really long topics.  This must not be that old then.
Badspot actually has some system where after a certain amount of time you are unable to bump the topic unless its been bumped.