Author Topic: Bones4's Titanic (still)  (Read 35314 times)

Love that map, where to get?

Also, do you use any specific texture pack?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=143994.0

Are you using a special texture or something?

Looks like bricks is better in your pictures..

No. I play in either 144x900 or 1920x1080 with 32x Anti-aliasing. That's probably why it looks better.

Good luck on the Ship, Bones! Maybe once you finished your Titanic, You can make the best cruise ship i've ever went on, The Disney Dream.

It's the first cruise liner with a watercoaster on it.

The steam whistles turned out nice, RMS

pretty sick but it would be more sicker if you put the downlaod on and by the way how long did it take you to make it?
here is my build it took me about 1-2 months to make you make make it in an rp but i have no idea how lol :cookieMonster:my file is too big to put it out but those who want it can email me at bogdan_lego@hotmail.com cool build this titanic thing its awsome

pretty sick but it would be more sicker if you put the downlaod on and by the way how long did it take you to make it?
here is my build it took me about 1-2 months to make you make make it in an rp but i have no idea how lol :cookieMonster:my file is too big to put it out but those who want it can email me at bogdan_lego@hotmail.com cool build this titanic thing its awsome
Nice bump so you can post your stuff build.

I'm sorry but what am i looking at...

MAKE A DL LINK!
Sir, please shut the forget up, that's a horrible idea. He already said he doesn't want people having it and claiming it as their own, not to mention it's not finished.
or to mention...

DAYUMN SON

YOU GOT SOME SKILLZ
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 03:46:18 PM by MrMcCakey »

When this is finished, it HAS to go in the default saves ;c

When this is finished, it HAS to go in the default saves ;c
It probably wont happen due to complaints of crashing (people with bad computers will load it and crash, then complain to Badspot, and he doesn't like that stuff so ha)

It probably wont happen due to complaints of crashing (people with bad computers will load it and crash, then complain to Badspot, and he doesn't like that stuff so ha)
And it has non-default bricks.

It is one hell of a build though.

there are probably more content bricks being used in this then real bricks, so you guys should stop begging.

Beautiful build rate it a 9.7/1O