Author Topic: Bones4's Titanic (still)  (Read 35304 times)

I'm interested in this.

I never even finished my Lego Island replica.
Well,

finish it

I never even finished my Lego Island replica.
finishing stuff is too mainstream.
i'm hip and spiffy and never finish my projects.

finishing stuff is too mainstream.
i'm hip and spiffy and never finish my projects.
Coined again

Gigantic did a lovey thing with adding details to the funnels. Bones, did you ever heard of Titanic II, it was a proposed ship by Sarel Gous. He wanted to rebuild it with cruise ship material, since he was a businessman and millionaire. His ship was never built, he started in 1998 and left the project behind in 2006. :(
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 08:51:46 AM by Antares »

I still say you should leave it like this and say this is the sunken version. That would be much faster.

I still say you should leave it like this and say this is the sunken version. That would be much faster.
But massively inaccurate.

Gigantic did a lovey thing with adding details to the funnels.
Thanks! That really means a lot to me. Still need to figure out how to integrate the triple-toned steam whistles.

I have seen this thing as far back as i can remember when, or if it is ever finished... I think i will cry with joy.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 03:51:49 PM by Lunar »

I started the aft well deck and connected the poop deck:

Gigantic finished his private promenade:

I remember when you guys were still working on the bow.

But massively inaccurate.
 Thanks! That really means a lot to me. Still need to figure out how to integrate the triple-toned steam whistles.
You're still alive!

Imagine if Badspot would make a command to turn the savefile into a interior model. It would be too epic when you sink the ship with Mission Editor.

Example

« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 07:42:09 AM by Antares »

Antares just wants to show his stuff off.