Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons, anyone? [4e]  (Read 4271 times)

So, a week or two, I got into playing Dungeons and Dragons. Went to a gamestore, joined up in a game, and it's been pretty swell ever since. Just recently, I've acquired the Dungeon Master's Kit, which comes loaded with a free, two part adventure. Tonight, I was supposed to have a couple of bros over and play it, but they all had plans come togehter at the last minute, and now I have no players.

Anyone here up for a game? I'm looking for at least four people to play it, but I'll take six at the most. If you're interested, go ahead and post so! It's 4th Edition, by the by.

REQUIREMENTS:

-A level two character, any class/race but must abide by rules (HERP DERP I HAVE 900000 STR AND CON HERP)
-GameTable. It's a simple virtual gametable. Comes with some pogs, which are used as characters and monsters and shiet. Lets you roll dice, etc etc.
-A basic understanding of character creation

Now, for the people who don't have printers, paper, pencils, or any of that stuff, I just so conveniently have a digital character sheet! Now, you still have to punch in most of it, but it'll automatically figure some things out for you. I fiddled with it just a bit, so it should be good. Sadly, it doesn't have a list of items, so you'll just have to check the Player's Handbook for the "100gp" shopping spree. Don't cheat the numbers, I'll just kick you out.
http://dnd.pfhoenix.com/downloads.php

Want to know what all of this stuff means? JUST WATCH THIS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuMoEiKkw6c&feature=related

PLAYERS:
-Antallion the Goliath Warden
-Frenchfrie the Elf Wizard
-Chefkokkie the Elf Ranger
-Kira the Human Paladin
-
-
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 05:03:03 PM by NickTheSushi »

Skype channel or some stuff?

Skype channel or some stuff?

Nah, I'm just going to invite all the players to a call :v

Come oooooon. Need SOME people.

mite b cool
can't say I'd be there for sure though

I can't say I've ever played this before...

I'm willing to give a basic rundown of how to do combat and such if there's some newbies out there who know how to make character sheets.

I made a character sheet for D20 modern when my friends were trying to get me interested, is it kinda like that?

I made a character sheet for D20 modern when my friends were trying to get me interested, is it kinda like that?
I have never seen a D20 modern sheet.

So.

Maybe.

edit: WHERE'S A VALEN WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 03:43:59 PM by NickTheSushi »

I'm willing to give a basic rundown of how to do combat and such if there's some newbies out there who know how to make character sheets.
This sounds fun, I don't really know how to play, I bought the 4th edition player guide, and I think I can make a character. I also have Skype, and if you are giving a rundown I would like to join.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 03:50:35 PM by Knil »

I'd like to get some players together before I do any sort of rundown. Also, added some more stuff to OP, like a digital character sheet.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 03:59:12 PM by NickTheSushi »

Edition?
EDIT: Oh, 4th.

Also, it's illegal to be linking to a download of the player's handbook like that.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 04:33:45 PM by Marcem »

Oh, whoops. It was just my PDF I bought :v

Link leh removehd.

So are you interested, Marc?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 04:44:45 PM by NickTheSushi »

I dunno.  I'm kinda considering it.

I have never really played DnD. I tried to play 3.5 with the cmen a while ago but it never took off. I don't know how big an issue time zones would be but otherwise I'm interested.