Author Topic: Torque Constructor  (Read 10872 times)

no, you got it all wrong, we need to rub an old lamp, than a genie will come out, give us any knowledge we want.

no, you got it all wrong, we need to rub an old lamp, than a genie will come out, give us any knowledge we want.
No, completely wrong: you have to go to a forum, and whine for a tutorial for a program that's only a couple of weeks old, but for this to work, you'll have to ignore every piece of common sense you've got, otherwise, it won't work.
I won't reply in this thread anymore, as this will only result in a flame war. Figure it out by yourself.

How do you open .dts files on this? I've tried so many times...

There should be an import thing in File.

Constructor is for making interiors, not for making/editing dts files.
You can put dts shapes in your interior, but that's for TGEA only.

He asked how yo open up a .dts. I told him how. He didn't say anything about anything else. Leave.

So I can't make a weapon with this?
crap, there goes two hours.

i made a car but how do i out it on blockland i gave it the jeep script and renamed it

oohohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i thought i could make cars with it DX

i made a car but how do i out it on blockland i gave it the jeep script and renamed it

Wtf?
this is confusing

No you morons, and kaphix stfu

You can only make interiors, no vehicles, weapons, items, or bricks!

Milkshape is one of the programs you can use to make .dts files for stuff

I made a simple box, and exported it as .dif, well I can see it in F11 but I can't load it, so I used the .map thing and now when I try and load it BL crashes, wth?

Export as legacy dif. Torque can't open .maps, and because it's bugged, it crashes.

Anyone notice it is running on a version of TGE? Its got the file structure, my fraps registeres it as a game, and it uses .cs files.