Author Topic: Iban ~ Or why I don't like him.  (Read 34501 times)

actually i probably do.
Wait is this admittance to being an alt?

I googled "Iban comic" and got this

[img]http://oi54.tinypic.com/8z1rsy.jpg[/im]

wow !

Okay, now you're just asking for a ban.

no, I posted this on my own accord. General nick never asked me to post it.

Getting proofs.

yeah i bet he didnt lol...

proofs

oh no general NICK wrote it

I didn't know!

Someone who's been banned after being banned and saying this place is stuff and everyone sucks and he's never coming back.

Oh and now you've lied about not knowing gen nick made it.

I'm still not posting for him, he didn't ask me to post it.

I don't think that's the point.

I didn't report the post that got General Nick banned.

Furthermore, I don't have anything against comr4de. Not sure what his problem is. We've always been cool in my book.

and, lol, the fact you take the time to draw these comics and post them to facebook is pitiful. youre banned from the forums and still cannot resist the urge to stuff on me so you open up ms paint, do your best to write up something condescending, and then send it to all your friends on facebook in hopes that one of them posts them here. comr4de offered himself up as your beast of burden here.

also, stocking, you're sad. bisjac was another person i told you to just relax and pay very little mind to and you still cant figure this stuff out.

this is why i can believe that stocking is who she says she is: only a 15 year old girl can act this immature and take everything so to heart.

Furthermore, I don't have anything against comr4de. Not sure what his problem is. We've always been cool in my book.
You think he's a troll. I don't see how that would be "cool" in your book.

You think he's a troll. I don't see how that would be "cool" in your book.
He's one of those people that is always kind of poking fun at people, not necessarily trolling. Maybe he's doing just that, I dunno.

Only a few of the are decent people.
I hope I'm in this category.

He's one of those people that is always kind of poking fun at people, not necessarily trolling. Maybe he's doing just that, I dunno.
No, I mean you said he was a troll once with absolute conviction.

No, I mean you said he was a troll once with absolute conviction.
In private? To you?

I was either dead wrong or was just trying to simplify the idea I just talked about.