Author Topic: I finally picked up my balls off the ground and told a girl I liked her  (Read 5997 times)

So its been like what, 9 years that I've been trying to do this, but I finally did it. I went into my phone into previous text messages and went to Facebook messages. I then wrote to her explaining how I have had a crush on her for a while now. And some other stuff I'm not going to re-write. Even if she declines, it just feels good to at least get it off my chest.

If she says no I'll go slap her for you. :D

What did you write?
unless its too private
also, good job.

And I'll rip her ovaries out and strangle her with them for you :D

What did you write?
unless its too private
also, good job.
It's not too private, all I basically wrote was that I liked her and that if she didn't really care that she could still come to me if she needed help with anything. Thats basically all.

Electronic proposals are the least attractive kind of proposal out there, it just feels too impersonal and most of the time the emotional rush from it all wears off before you meet again in person. I wish you the best though.

Ask out in person, hurrr. Never over internet, show confidence.

...the forget, man? That's not even funny, that's just sick.

Iban.. will you marry me?

i even inscribed it for you

Electronic proposals are the least attractive kind of proposal out there, it just feels too impersonal and most of the time the emotional rush from it all wears off before you meet again in person. I wish you the best though.
lmao

this coming from stocking.

lmao

this coming from stocking.

Bitch got a point.

You may have picked your balls up a little, but they're def still on the ground if you didn't do it in person.