Author Topic: My Reasons for Being Atheist  (Read 16994 times)

I think most atheists do not believe in any Gods because they don't want to get caught up in a flamewar.

Here we go again. :c

GOD DAMMIT LOCK THIS RIGHT NOW.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:27:19 PM by LizzyRascal »

I think we should start tagging people who posts topics about being athiest, christian, etc as trolls. I mean, come on! How could you not know this would happen?

I think we should start tagging people who posts topics about being athiest, christian, etc as trolls. I mean, come on! How could you not know this would happen?
They do this on purpose. They like seeing us argue.

This is nothing but the words of a Christian child.
I've heard this too many times.
Your not an adult for one more year atheist kid.  :cookieMonster:
To many Religion war topics lately. This is getting dummer and dummer.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:28:19 PM by Tom Gunn »

They do this on purpose. They like seeing us argue.
We should not argue to make them mad. So how was your day?

We should not argue to make them mad. So how was your day?
Fine, fine. You?

Ah, today was splendid!

My philosihpy on other people's religion is that they can believe whatever they want, but when they start whoring for attention with it by postage topics for it, they should be ready to get stuff for it

Do you guys want to know how to make me mad? forget yeah you do.
Say I'm atheist because I want to be an individual.

My philosihpy on other people's religion is that they can believe whatever they want, but when they start whoring for attention with it by postage topics for it, they should be ready to get stuff for it

any christian that respects other religions is actually sinning by doing so. god demands they convert all non believers.
half the passages detailing this demand violence.
those sinning Christians like to ignore the bible though, they do whats convenient for themselves. very selfish people, they will prob go to the hell they believe in.

any christian that respects other religions is actually sinning by doing so. god demands they convert all non believers.
half the passages detailing this demand violence.
those sinning Christians like to ignore the bible though, they do whats convenient for themselves. very selfish people, they will prob go to the hell they believe in.
Well I'm a more open-minded catholic. People have their reasons, and I have respect for people.

Fine, fine. You?
Why great! Thanks for asking.
any christian that respects other religions is actually sinning by doing so.
What the... I lol'd :I