Author Topic: My Reasons for Being Atheist  (Read 17027 times)

but everything else in the old testament isnt voided out.
Lol irony. Seems that we aren't the only inconsistent ones.

You can't convert us, if that's what you're trying to do
You admitted yourself to being nonconvertible.

No one can touch you, you are stuck. You cannot change.

-snip-
Thanks for making Atheists sound kind of handicapped.

>:(

I can change. But I will never change.

Also Athiests if Evolution is true then how did it start with no cells and such? There would need to be things before the big bang.

:cookieMonster:

Yes

my question still stands

Lol irony. Seems that we aren't the only inconsistent ones.
about what? jesus changed only 1 thing. if you know of other, share them with us.

Also Athiests if Evolution is true then how did it start with no cells and such? There would need to be things before the big bang.

Try to formulate proper sentences before presenting a point.

Try to formulate proper sentences before presenting a point.
Whatever the cause the big bang ; How was it created? Is what he is asking I believe

No one knows. No one can answer it.

We don't know, but you can't just make up stuff.

-snip-

He planned it all out, sorta like a play. He knew what He was going to change the rules as different circumstances arose. God according to the bible is all knowing of all events in the past, present, and future. Just because He changes the law according to his relation to humans does not mean he is "flawed" in your man made academic standards.

Also, yes, we are his "puppets" as you would state it, but He isn't pulling hard on the strings right now.

He planned it all out, sorta like a play. He knew what He was going to change the rules as different circumstances arose.
but you dont know that. you are guessing based on lack of information. and speaking on god's behalf because of it. (which is a major sin)

no priest in any church could have told you this with a straight face, because he dont know either. the bible in his hand is the same one as yours.

What the hell do you atheists gain out of doing this anyway?
Bigger egos.

What the hell do you atheists gain out of doing this anyway?

Doing what?