Author Topic: My Reasons for Being Atheist  (Read 17002 times)

Why great! Thanks for asking.What the... I lol'd :I
I don't even know.

Well I'm a more open-minded catholic. People have their reasons, and I have respect for people.

Do other religions do this? Like, ignore what their holy book says?

Why great! Thanks for asking.What the... I lol'd :I
I wth'd.

god told you you have to convert. everyone and anyone that isnt a believer.
by not preaching non stop to the many atheists you meet, you are going against your god's word. and in fact, your entire religion's existence as it's creed.

this is among the other million things the bible expects of you but you wont follow.

who is really the one going to hell? the ones who dont believe in hell? or the ones who believe in it but ignore it?

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:44:13 PM by LizzyRascal »

People can believe in whatever they want. You're shoving your beliefs down other throats, friend
If there was no religion, some people would not know where to go in life and some would not know how to be a good person. Some would have no values. No morals. No conscience. Nothing. The bible is a book with stories to teach people values and morals
Their beliefs have no effect on you. People like you bitch about Christianity and then claim Christianity is a lot of bullstuff. You believe what you want, but you make Christianity sound like a lot of bullstuff

forget off lizzy, you cant escape things you dislike by hiding it.
go demand a crap-on topic be locked or something, you cant take part in discussions well anyways.

any christian that respects other religions is actually sinning by doing so.
Respecting someone's religion is not a sin. God calls us to love our neighbors.

forget off lizzy, you cant escape things you dislike by hiding it.
go demand a crap-on topic be locked or something, you cant take part in discussions well anyways.
Wat.

The picture with the mad face was a joke.

But it would be best if it was locked due to people fighting over Religion. Which is the one thing that I hate more than doctors.

And what the hell would I be hiding?

Respecting someone's religion is not a sin. God calls us to love our neighbors.
do you know what respect means? it isnt the same thing as tolerate, nor does it mean acceptance.

your god told you what you should be doing when you meet a non believer. that dosnt change just because you dont feel like following his word.

this is the evil of religion. man modifies it yearly to fit their needs. the futher from the written word you go, the more you are a sinner. and after roughly 1700 years of the evolving bible and evolving church now, Christians are super sinning lol

do you know what respect means? it isnt the same thing as tolerate, nor does it mean acceptance.

your god told you what you should be doing when you meet a non believer. that dosnt change just because you dont feel like following his word.

this is the evil of religion. man modifies it yearly to fit their needs. the futher from the written word you go, the more you are a sinner. and after roughly 1700 years of the evolving bible and evolving church now, Christians are super sinning lol
Please show me the verse where God demands us to convert them.

Some would have no values. No morals. No conscience. Nothing.
lololololol this argument always fails

Dude, read your bible. I can't give exact quotes or verses, but in almost every book of the damned thing there's an order to "go forth and spread the faith."

Please show me the verse where God demands us to convert them.

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

- Psalms 51:12,13
Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

- Matthew 18:3
And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

- Mark 4:11,12
But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

- Luke 22:32
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

- John 3:3
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

- John 3:7
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out.

- Acts 3:19
And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren.

- Acts 15:3
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

- Romans 8:1
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

- 2 Corinthians 5:17
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts.

- Ephesians 4:22
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

- Galatians 5:16
Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

- James 5:19,20
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

- 1 Peter 1:23

short of following your commandments and the other vague but stern rules listed all over the book.
god and god through jesus make it clear you have 1 main goal on earth before you go to your heaven, and that is to spread Christianity like a disease.
anything else a christian does on earth is selfish and time wasting. = living for yourself anf not god = sin