Author Topic: Can MW3 live up to its sales with handicaps?  (Read 17298 times)

THIS JUST IN:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304563104576355310423496054.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

The game, the monthly fee, and the XBox live fee adds up to about $200 for the first year.  CoD games are released annually so that's probably every year as well.
Just watch, they're going to eat this stuff up, this is ridiculous.

Anyone smell Activision getting hacked next?

I'm happy as long as other companies don't start with the monthly fee stuff as well. The CoD fans can keep giving Activision all their money for all I care.

Not really, you say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anoAjiEW0cw
WOW A SUPER LUCKY TOMAHAWK KILL IN MULTIPLAYER MAKES THIS GAME SO UNPLAYABLE

WOW

NEXT TIME I GET HIT IN THE FACE WITH A HUNTSMAN, I'M GOING TO CALL TF2 A BS GAME
NEXT TIME I GET DROPPED IN A POOL OF ACID BECAUSE SOMEONE REMOVED THE LIGHT BRIDGE UNDER ME, I'M GOING TO CALL ANYONE THAT PLAYS PORTAL 2 A handicap

I don't necessarily see what's wrong with COD. Me, I'm a Gamer who is pretty open to games. I don't really hate them, I just don't play them if I don't care for it (e.g. not my favorite genre). I like playing COD because it's fun and playing with friends is even better.

Ok IMO about the CoD series:

CoD4: My fave, story was great, multi is fun

Mw2: Story was ok, multi had unbalenced weps, hard to follow story

Bo: Story was good and had a great twist, multi was improved from Mw2, i like the new gamemodes, zombies are always fun, lack of Veitnam :(

Mw3: Cue explosives montage!

I should go make a thread on how uncharted 3 and elder scrolls sucks

WOW A SUPER LUCKY TOMAHAWK KILL IN MULTIPLAYER MAKES THIS GAME SO UNPLAYABLE

WOW

Because all tomahawks can kill you in the foot in one hit, while being thrown 100feet away while bouncing off on a wall at 1miles per hour.

Blasphemy!
Also monthly payment on top of Xbox Live what the fuuuxxxkk.

Because all tomahawks can kill you in the foot in one hit, while being thrown 100feet away while bouncing off on a wall at 1miles per hour.
You can go qq all you want. Thankk god you're not getting this, so us players don't have to put up with handicaps, like you.

Please continue defending your stuffty game, Niven. You're quite entertaining.

Please continue defending your stuffty game, Niven. You're quite entertaining.
Please explain how it is stuffty.

The game is fine, and I'm fine with tomahawk kills, unless the people who get them are like "OHHHH stuff THAT WAS loving AMAZING OH MY GOD IM SO BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU"

"You have an opinion differing from my own, therefore I must flaunt the fact that I have a different opinion in all of your faces! That must mean I'm correct!"