Author Topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204596.0  (Read 969843 times)

What do the blockland forums think of The Shortstop?

the shortstop can eat stuff and die

I found a shortstop scout

Jumped around the corner and scattergunned his ass to hell.

heh
for some reason, its funny getting free stranges. I got atleeast 4+ stranges free :O

I really need to stop playing Medic on servers filled with F2P-ers.

They either call Medic repeatedly while I'm attached to them implying I should use my Uber in stupid places, run headlong into a group of enemies thinking my Medigun will keep them safe, or just stand around when Ubered.

I should play Spy on those servers.

I hate it when my patient runs into a battle they clearly won't win in one Uber and just stay there even after the Uber has stopped

I leave them to die and find someone more competent

I hate it when my patient runs into a battle they clearly won't win in one Uber and just stay there even after the Uber has stopped

I leave them to die and find someone more competent

Most people just don't know when to retreat

I normally win in Arena when I'm using the Milkman setup :c

Why is there no Arena game mode on the Start Playing menu?

I normally win in Arena when I'm using the Milkman setup :c

it's not winning when you're using the shortstop

it's not winning when you're using the shortstop
Why is it so hated? It does somewhat better at mid to long range combat compared to the Scattergun, though i've almost never used it as i've grown used to the Scattergun

Why is there no Arena game mode on the Start Playing menu?
because newbies will still join it anyway even if it's suggested for advanced players

I've had this happen to me several times and then there are times where i've unknowingly done this to my teammates, times where i've seen what i have done, i've felt bad for them, but i could not give them the health i just picked up :(