Poll

thank you

yes
2 (18.2%)
oh nooo whyyy
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Unestablished Arts - lol we gon' die  (Read 53322 times)

http://hollowrock.tumblr.com/
Alright, I'll let you in for writing and acting. I'm too lazy to update OP right now, may do it later.

Alright, I'll let you in for writing and acting. I'm too lazy to update OP right now, may do it later.
Well when you're not to lazy can you set up a time for the filming session? We already lost Labor day (which is also when Raeyok said he would be free to be able to edit). This clan is on the verge of death and I'd like to have at least something to it's name after working on Graytown for hours on end.

Well when you're not to lazy can you set up a time for the filming session? We already lost Labor day (which is also when Raeyok said he would be free to be able to edit). This clan is on the verge of death and I'd like to have at least something to it's name after working on Graytown for hours on end.
Yeah, due to school I've been pretty busy. Other than that I can do it any day, it's just what others think about it.

Holy stuff hi guys what happened.

Holy stuff hi guys what happened.
Pretty much nothing.
You know what, lets get stuff done.

I have bad news though. Got a virus on my other computer, made it go back to a certain point in time when I didn't have the virus... lost Sony Vegas.

Pretty much nothing.
You know what, lets get stuff done.

I have bad news though. Got a virus on my other computer, made it go back to a certain point in time when I didn't have the virus... lost Sony Vegas.
Raeyok should be the one editing anyways. :P
Sorry to hear that.

Raeyok should be the one editing anyways. :P
Sorry to hear that.
Yeah, it sucks pretty badly :(

Alright, here is what we're gonna do.  Set a day and time.  If only three people show up, fine, we'll just work extra hard and use bots.  Once we start working, it will drive more people to come to the planned filming days.

Alright, here is what we're gonna do.  Set a day and time.  If only three people show up, fine, we'll just work extra hard and use bots.  Once we start working, it will drive more people to come to the planned filming days.
Yeah. So how does saturday sound?

I can do afternoon, not morning. 2:00 would be ideal

Timezone: MST

I might be able to do that.

As discussed, pecon is he crucial variable, as he's doing everything lol. Duck, forward the script (if you haven't) and contact Raeyok and ask him preferences on how the hell we should add the colors in. Depending on this decision, pecon, get in contact with me so I can help eventing bricks (if needed).

BL name: Adam Savage
BL_ID: 22956
Reason for applying: I love eventing, and I want it to be seen on You Tube!
Experience: Yes
Position to apply for: Eventing

BL name: Red Rogue
BL_ID: 9596
Reason for applying: I want to join a active video making group
Experience:I know my way around a hammer
Position to apply for: I can act AND write

xD This made me laugh. lol