Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318732 times)

Not like you'd get forgeted for smoking in Canada anyway. Also, I did DMT with a couple of my friends and I have seen the ever stretching void where there is no self.
I doubt you did DMT. It's not a common drug and thus is hard to get a hold of and is even harder to use. To experience the effects of DMT well it has to be combined with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (as in the south american drinks) which has to be measured out near perfectly otherwise it can cause serious poisoning.

I doubt you did DMT. It's not a common drug and thus is hard to get a hold of and is even harder to use. To experience the effects of DMT well it has to be combined with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (as in the south american drinks) which has to be measured out near perfectly otherwise it can cause serious poisoning.
I'm 90% sure you only take a MOI if you're eating it, I cant even imagine the intensity if you were to do that since smoking it pretty much knocked me on my ass. I made "The Machine" which Yuki had given me a link to on how to make.

I'm 90% sure you only take a MOI if you're eating it, I cant even imagine the intensity if you were to do that since smoking it pretty much knocked me on my ass. I made "The Machine" which Yuki had given me a link to on how to make.
Smoking it gets it into your veins through your lungs so you don't need a MAOI but usually one is used to improve longevity of effects and strength. Regardless, it's still extremely difficult to get your hands on. I live in southern california and I don't even know where to start looking for it.

Regardless, it's still extremely difficult to get your hands on. I live in southern california and I don't even know where to start looking for it.
Just because you cannot find it doesn't mean I possibly couldn't.

Also you guys should try some Oxycodone, it's pretty nice.

Nah man. Oxy is a big no. Opiates in general are just a bad idea. I have pure hydrocodone in my house from when my mom had surgery a while ago and I haven't made a step towards taking a single one. HPRC has a sweet tooth for them though.

also: friend's brother died of oxy overdose a few years back

HPRC has a sweet tooth for everything though.  :cookieMonster:

Jesus
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a medicle marijuana card in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada?
Also do you think that depression, arthritis, and severe migraines would be a good enough reason?
Bump.

I don't like the taste of Ale.  Wine is good though, thankfully I have self control and orange juice.
I had vodka with orange juice

Jesus
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a medicle marijuana card in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada?
Also do you think that depression, arthritis, and severe migraines would be a good enough reason?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_Marijuana#Canada

Quote from: Wikipedia
In Canada, the regulation on access to marijuana for medical purposes, established by Health Canada in July 2001, defines two categories of patients eligible for access to medical cannabis.

Category 1 covers any symptoms treated within the context of providing compassionate end-of-life care or the symptoms associated with medical conditions listed below.

Category 2 is for applicants who have debilitating symptom(s) of medical condition(s), other than those described in Category 1. The application of eligible patients must be supported by a medical practitioner.

Basically, unless you're dying or seriously debilitated you won't get medical marijuana. You can try for migraines though.

What happened to people taking Oxycodone to relieve pain, like I did?

Damn kids and their drug habits these days...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_Marijuana#Canada
Basically, unless you're dying or seriously debilitated you won't get medical marijuana. You can try for migraines though.
This does include 14 years of age with a parents consent?

This does include 14 years of age with a parents consent?
I think you have to be 18, but not sure.

I think you have to be 18, but not sure.
Just read up, there is no legal age limit.
Bump.

Speaking of medical marijuana, I'm pretty sick today and I had about a hit's worth left from my dub. I just did the hit and, aside from making my throat more soar, it's made me feel a lot better.
It completely eliminated my headache and somehow the congestion in my nose.

And now after the burn went down my through instantly got covered in mucus and I don't feel sick anymore.
And the eye drops I used have made my vision much clearer than it was from being sick.

Overall the whole process cleared me of my bad cold's symptoms.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 08:36:02 AM by Littledude »