Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318801 times)

:(
I wish I could get this stuff.
Guess Ima have to wait 4 years.
Edit: That or get a better connection.

Bro, just move your way up that ladder. Get your connects connect by picking up weight.

Bro, just move your way up that ladder. Get your connects connect by picking up weight.
I was doing good till I lost 460 in a a pretty big deal, then my boss took time in jail. So then I couldnt get my money back and I decided to quit for now, 20 years for coke and weed. Some other charges too but dats not my problem. Thus Im starting to grow my own, get my own weed and prepare myself for when I get my own house and start with better resorces.

I was doing good till I lost 460 in a a pretty big deal, then my boss took time in jail. So then I couldnt get my money back and I decided to quit for now, 20 years for coke and weed. Some other charges too but dats not my problem. Thus Im starting to grow my own, get my own weed and prepare myself for when I get my own house and start with better resorces.

Wait.. what bud are you growing that takes 4 yields to crop out?

Wait.. what bud are you growing that takes 4 yields to crop out?
Gonna grow some Nirvana Low Ryder Kush. Short but fast lol, feminized so I dont get males mixed up because I gotta grow it before the start of summer.
Also Autogrowing, Im new to this, the only concern about it is that I dont know if the auto growing will be defected. Because they sometimes do that.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:29:11 AM by Kilser »

today my mate opened up his backpack and told me to look at his stash.

it was just condoms :(

today my mate opened up his backpack and told me to look at his stash.

it was just condoms :(
Use em.

if i wanted to put a cold tube sock around my dong i would.

:(
I wish I could get this stuff.
Guess Ima have to wait 4 years.
Edit: That or get a better connection.

Also, I figured you might be able to appreciate this too, Kil, this is when I first picked up. Each of those vacuum sealed bags have a QP in them. In the left ziploc there's 2 sealed bags of Mango Kush and in the right ziploc there's 1 sealed bag of Bubba Kush.

edit; I was browsing through this, and I noticed your grow-op progress, Kil. I figured I'd give you advice on it from when I had a grow when I lived in my parents house. What you can do is get a computer fan, and then you can modify it so it works without having to be plugged into a mobo, what you do is take a paperclip, unbend it, and put it in 2 of the prong hole thingys on it. Lemme go grab a psu and take a pic and then I'll edit this again.

yet another edit. I can't find a spare PSU that isn't blown out in my apartment, so here's a walkthrough on how to short-circuit one of them.

http://aphnetworks.com/lounge/turn_on_psu_without_motherboard_the_paperclip_trick

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:56:09 PM by Beachbum »

i have cat nip 4 sale

Beach bum, I have all the electrical stuff down. My.friend who sells for his brother is saving now and were gonna rent a area and set a.60 plant operation. Gathering money and.resources though takes a while. Be pretty sick once its finished though.

Beach bum, I have all the electrical stuff down. My.friend who sells for his brother is saving now and were gonna rent a area and set a.60 plant operation. Gathering money and.resources though takes a while. Be pretty sick once its finished though.

Oh nice man, I was just talking about a little closet grow, stuff if you power a 60 plant grow-op with psu's then you're loving crazy.