Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318729 times)

I think California is numero uno!
Represent
Cali is one, idk what second is, I just know that KY is 3rd.

Why was this damned pothead thread bumped back to the first page?
Get the forget out you twat

Hmm. Anyone wanna do a livesteam late at night on 4/20? Lmfao.

At my school two kids got busted for drugs.

Hmm. Anyone wanna do a livesteam late at night on 4/20? Lmfao.
Do a multi skype video chat whatever you call it stuff smoke sesh on 4/20 that would kick ass

So I just read up that THC is a bronchodilator.
Awesome.

So I just read up that THC is a bronchodilator.
Awesome.
Yep

Also this would be good for the upcoming music part of the thread and culture also. It is a good mellow song mixed with some information. Watch if you get the chance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWKiu6Dbjg

Getting a gram of citrus dro this weekend for $15.

Yes I know JUST a gram, I'm poor as forget and don't want too much at once. My parents are strict as forget and would kill me. ):

Getting a gram of citrus dro this weekend for $15.

Yes I know JUST a gram, I'm poor as forget and don't want too much at once. My parents are strict as forget and would kill me. ):
Have you had lemon haze before. It literally smells like forgetin lemon tropical fruity stuff

Guys, I got caught back in November and went clean until a couple days ago.  I'm on break, and I realize how insanely loving boring my town is.  I just got back from a party, and it was awful.  Drinking is no longer fun, but idk if I should get back into toking.

Opinions?

Guys, I got caught back in November and went clean until a couple days ago.  I'm on break, and I realize how insanely loving boring my town is.  I just got back from a party, and it was awful.  Drinking is no longer fun, but idk if I should get back into toking.

Opinions?
Toking is better than drinking imo

Toking is better than drinking imo
Yeah.  I mean I have my pothead friends, and my drinking friends.  But chilling with either group still sucks because I hate the suburbs.

I'm very conflicted atm.  No idea what to do.

The answer: Smoke a weed.
What was the question?

The answer: Smoke a weed.
What was the question?
lol.  honestly i think i'm going to start up again