Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318985 times)

lol.  honestly i think i'm going to start up again
You think? PFFT, you SHOULD.

Any of you guys ever heard of Molly being cut with Vicodin?

In my life I've only drank once... On new years. One life live it. I'm not doing that again!

I've second handed Mary Jane, be in a room with 2 people smoking a bong oh man here is your face in the end
O_O If you catch my drift.

Do a multi skype video chat whatever you call it stuff smoke sesh on 4/20 that would kick ass
kk. but we need like. people. and to make sure everyone has weed.

kk. but we need like. people. and to make sure everyone has weed.
Come to my county man. We got weedz for everyone!

Any of you guys ever heard of Molly being cut with Vicodin?
yup.  one of my older friends dealt that for a little while, but molly is supposed to be pure, only low quality would be cut.

acid is my favorite thing.

nyquil overdose that was fun  

I've second handed Mary Jane, be in a room with 2 people smoking a bong oh man here is your face in the end
O_O If you catch my drift.
Sure, man. Sure.

Sure, man. Sure.
This.
"weedz" in the country.
what the hell are you, frekin redneck.

So I hear people are going to skype and smoke on 4/20? PM me I'll do it. As long as I can get some bud before than. I probably will.

So I hear people are going to skype and smoke on 4/20? PM me I'll do it. As long as I can get some bud before than. I probably will.
Yes. Idk if itl be on FB. Maybe on some other call.

If all else fails you could definitely use Tinychat.

If all else fails you could definitely use Tinychat.
Thats the thing I was thinking about.

yup.  one of my older friends dealt that for a little while, but molly is supposed to be pure, only low quality would be cut.

Well, i said Molly because it's pure MDMA that was pressed with Vicodin. Pickin up 6 of em on Thursday. Will post pics upon receiving.

Edit; you ever taken em? What's the high like? My old guy was recently caught so I'm stuck with these.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 12:53:23 AM by Beachbum »