Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 322963 times)

Drugs aren't the way to go.
People are starting to realize that and even our schools top Stoner is quitting pot.

Its a rec drug thread. We dont need some red neck in a trailer telling us what we should do.

Alyx, your posts are always some stuffty personal story. How does the fact that someone you know that smokes weed stopped smoking proof smoking weed is an awful thing.

On another note, I tried a few cigars this weekend and found them to be quite enjoyable. I bought one that is supposed to be very good but it was a little too strong for my novice tastes.

I had the awesome experience of proving a doctor wrong a few days ago. My mom flipped stuff and decided she thinks I do drugs and brought me to a doctor to get drug tested. The doctor was asking me in private about drug use and I said that I don't do anything (he doesn't need to know) and he said he was glad I stayed away from drugs like Ecstasy because it puts holes in your brain. I smiled so wide. I know I did. I know he knew he forgeted up. When people say stuff like that, the game is ON.

I brought up my first point. Olney's lesions have NEVER been seen in humans. Ever. Even with neurotoxins, holes NEVER appear in human brains. With MASSIVE overdoses of PCP, some rats show olney's lesions but never humans.

He said animal studies are usually accurate and just because they haven't found them doesn't mean they exist. I brought up my second point.

The animal study that found holes in rats' brains with MDMA use was flawed. The bottle was actually mislabled as MDMA, it was really PCP. MDMA is not known or suspected to be a neurotoxin.

He didn't know what to say. He said, exactly, "Still, drugs are bad and you shouldn't take them."

I had to smash this in. I was power drunk. I knew more than a doctor about his own field. "It makes me sad that someone we're supposed to be able to trust with our health is spreading such incorrect information to the very people he's trying to protect."

I feel like an starfish, but I also feel like that was an awesome finishing blow. He drug tested me, I passed, and I left with a smirk on my face.

Its a rec drug thread. We dont need some red neck in a trailer telling us what we should do.
but drugs will kill you!

But even a redneck has the decency to not do drugs.

Alright let me share my stories of when I first tried any drugs.. And a accidental time. (It can happen okay)

Well the first time I drank was on New Years and I was told that you only live once thing so I thought what the hell so I was drinking, didn't get drunk however but that might be my Irish and German heritage making it hard on me. I just know I had a hangover from hell.

First time smoking was a regular cig and it was AWFUL. Out of curiousness I might try dope once.

Once I was cleaning some weed pieces out of my friends hoody in class (don't ask) and I accidentally inhaled to deep and I felt some stuff go up my nose and I was then told "Dude.. You just snorted meth" and I was like "haha... forget"

Yes in class, we sat the farthest from the teacher so she wouldn't even notice.

One time he got his weed out real quick and let me smell it, same with another dude but in another class, stuff be good man.

Irony is we used to have a pot farm in the woods.

Since when does doing drugs make you indecent?

Since when does doing drugs make you indecent?
It doesn't it just makes you someone who does drugs.

It doesn't it just makes you someone who does drugs.
I agree, but according to Aphtonites, people who do drugs are indecent.

I agree, but according to Aphtonites, people who do drugs are indecent.
There isn't anything indecent bout it really. Unless you do it sloppy as forget.

Alright let me share my stories of when I first tried any drugs.. And a accidental time. (It can happen okay)

Well the first time I drank was on New Years and I was told that you only live once thing so I thought what the hell so I was drinking, didn't get drunk however but that might be my Irish and German heritage making it hard on me. I just know I had a hangover from hell.

First time smoking was a regular cig and it was AWFUL. Out of curiousness I might try dope once.

Once I was cleaning some weed pieces out of my friends hoody in class (don't ask) and I accidentally inhaled to deep and I felt some stuff go up my nose and I was then told "Dude.. You just snorted meth" and I was like "haha... forget"

Yes in class, we sat the farthest from the teacher so she wouldn't even notice.

One time he got his weed out real quick and let me smell it, same with another dude but in another class, stuff be good man.
Irony is we used to have a pot farm in the woods.
you are just a huge friend
there is no other way to put it.

you are just a huge friend
there is no other way to put it.
Explain yourself.