Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318919 times)

Speaking of medical marijuana, I'm pretty sick today and I had about a hit's worth left from my dub. I just did the hit and, aside from making my throat more soar, it's made me feel a lot better.
It completely eliminated my headache and somehow the congestion in my nose.

And now after the burn went down my through instantly got covered in mucus and I don't feel sick anymore.
And the eye drops I used have made my vision much clearer than it was from being sick.

Overall the whole process cleared me of my bad cold's symptoms.

As a continuation on this, my mom says I have a fever, but I have felt no symptoms since I smoked earlier. She was positive that I have a fever too so I really am all for using marijuana for all kinds of medical problems.

Bump. No status on my grow Op for awhile.
I do take an intrest on electronic ciggerates, especially since I can walk up to any store and just buy 1.

Common Name: Teardrops of the Diamond Sky
Chemical Name: lysergic something diaxon
Class Of Drugs: Psychoactive or Psychadelic
Legality: B& everywhere except Johio, my residence.
Effects/Experience: Supernova
Why'd You Do It? Because I needed to learn about myself. I wrote 20 pages for each 'drug' or effect that happens to me, and found Lucy had the most interesting call.
Would You Do It Again? It made me appreciate life. Now I don't need her again.

Ohai. Just figured I'd post in here after not being on for a few months. Rollin' up right now. Idk what the BL forum rules are about posting pics of drugs and such, but once someone clarifies for me, I'll start uploading my pick-ups. Varying from Half-O's to Zips, to QP's depending on how much I'm selling at the moment.

Ohai. Just figured I'd post in here after not being on for a few months. Rollin' up right now. Idk what the BL forum rules are about posting pics of drugs and such, but once someone clarifies for me, I'll start uploading my pick-ups. Varying from Half-O's to Zips, to QP's depending on how much I'm selling at the moment.

Now don't quote me on this, but I remember some time ago a person posted pictures of his bud, bowl, grinder, etc.

Also Kilser posts links and pics to his grow op so...

Incase no one say it.
I am taking out the forgetin tinfoil because I thought about it and it would burn the damn leafs lol. So, painting it white when I get the chance. Got most of the electrical hooked up and now to buy the lamp holder. That and activated carbom, see if its good. Send moneyy out for seeds. Then Im set.

Now don't quote me on this, but I remember some time ago a person posted pictures of his bud, bowl, grinder, etc.

Hmm.. What about direct pictures in the thread? Like if I posted my jar of weed right now, would I be banned?

Hmm.. What about direct pictures in the thread? Like if I posted my jar of weed right now, would I be banned?
No.

Pinky promise?

How about this.
Badspot, or whoever, if he gets banned, I get banned.
Edit: For no longer then a weedk

How about this.
Badspot, or whoever, if he gets banned, I get banned.
Edit: For no longer then a weedk
Oh you can be sure and post his pictures for him~

Also I doubt you will get banned I'm pretty sure someone posted their bud a while back and I know someone posted a bong.

Lolo. Thus is why I said if he gets banned for that Il get banned.

Alright, I'm trusting you brosephs. I mean, if i get banned i won't be too upset, I have plenty more keys, lol.

This is a pic off of my tumblr, a half-ounce of Bubba Kush, grown completely organically in an indoor greenhouse.

highres winnnnn.

also a close-up of a nug, which this particular nug happens to be an 1/8th in itself.

Also, yea, I shattered my mason jar a week ago, so I'm storing my bud in an old pasta container, haha.

:(
I wish I could get this stuff.
Guess Ima have to wait 4 years.
Edit: That or get a better connection.