The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.

Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318628 times)

420 wiid erryday (:

240 xbox erryday):

kniaz best forumer 2013

im half tempted to report for spam

ok

p.s. not actually anti pot so dont go all pothead defensive on me
It was probably a previous lung condition and smoke in general irritates it. It's not from marijuana itself

If I were to start psychedelics, what would I begin with for starters?

EDIT: Also, anyone know anything about zzzquil sleep aid. It is like nyquil syrup but it is a sleep aid and I am hearing a TINY bit of info about recreational use
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:09:32 AM by (Fallen) »

beachbum, just got a question,
what is your EXACT job.
He's an RA at a record label.

If I were to start psychedelics, what would I begin with for starters?
Assuming you've smoked weed, probably the best psychedelic to start with is shrooms. Acid is a 12 hour trip and if you're not prepared that would be one LONG ASS half day. DMT is INCREDIBLY powerful, and also kinda hard to get in comparison. You can go with the 2C series, but in general they're just not as good as shrooms or acid.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:50:46 AM by TripNick »

Mmm. Well wish him a fast recovery in that case. I guarantee his lung didn't drop because of smoking pot tho.

dont be so quick to call me a liar next time dumby

lol

beachbum, just got a question,
what is your EXACT job.

I'm an R&A for a record company. That's all you're getting. i like to keep some privacy

And reserves. How can I even explain it. Just type Army Reserves into google. its essentially just a guarantee that if they need me in a war. Then I'm required to go. They'll put me thru basic and yea.

Assuming you've smoked weed, probably the best psychedelic to start with is shrooms. Acid is a 12 hour trip and if you're not prepared that would be one LONG ASS half day. DMT is INCREDIBLY powerful, and also kinda hard to get in comparison. You can go with the 2C series, but in general they're just not as good as shrooms or acid.
I heard there are different species of magic mushrooms with different potencies meaning only certain amounts should be taken for certain species. I also heard that there are specific ways to prepare for consumption like raw, dry, cooke or something like that

There are, but you usually don't get a choice. They usually come dried, unless you get them fresh but they'll go out in about 2 weeks because of mold. You can cook food with them if you really wanted to.

information courtesy of Robo Noob, for I have very little knowledge on the topic of shrooms

There are, but you usually don't get a choice. They usually come dried, unless you get them fresh but they'll go out in about 2 weeks because of mold. You can cook food with them if you really wanted to.

information courtesy of Robo Noob, for I have very little knowledge on the topic of shrooms
Yeah I kind of expect not to have a choice but lets say I get shroom A and eat the whole thing and have a good experience and dealer sells me shroom B and I take the whole thing which is maybe triple the strength of a whole shroom A and I should have taken less of shroom B to match shroom A's effects

Hang around art/music schools and you should be able to find dmt and acid. Add the right mix of people connections and get free stuff.

I smoked a bowl to myself and then wandered into the unpopulated woods across the street from my house.

I was playing music from "Play! a video game symphony" during the trip and had the greatest time.

lets get something straight: anything, anything at all that you smoke will most likely irritate your lungs, especially if you smoke whatever it is you're smoking regularly.
if i smoke wood, it won't be good for my lungs.
if i smoke weed, it won't be good for my lungs.
if i smoke theobromine, it won't be good for my lungs.
smoke is a burning compound entering and charring your cells. you aren't guaranteed to get cancer, but any disturbance of cells like that (such as injuries, radiation, anything that upsets the growth) can give you cancer.

lets get something straight: anything, anything at all that you smoke will most likely irritate your lungs, especially if you smoke whatever it is you're smoking regularly.
if i smoke wood, it won't be good for my lungs.
if i smoke weed, it won't be good for my lungs.
if i smoke theobromine, it won't be good for my lungs.
smoke is a burning compound entering and charring your cells. you aren't guaranteed to get cancer, but any disturbance of cells like that (such as injuries, radiation, anything that upsets the growth) can give you cancer.

uh
ok? the likeliness of you getting cancer from smoking weed is like 0, no more then the chance then getting cancer from having a cookout or something.