Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319084 times)

You dont even want to know

Download spotify and hook you computer up to some speakers. I find all my dope ass music for blazing I have a giant playlist on it with all different genres of music to listen to on drugs. Its free and you can listen to whatever you want you just look it up but you get an ad or two every like 5 or so songs so its worth it.
way ahead of you  :cookieMonster:

oh hell yes

i wish i had a vape pen. all i have are bongs and thats nice, but i remember my friends vape pen being veeeery nice

I don't really like the iTaste MVP. Its form factor is just a huge turnoff for me.

i think i like the hammers/pipes the best though ive never held one

i have a very simple vision battery at the moment haha

so the opperotunity to take shrooms came up this weekend and im debating whether to take part or not. i really want to, but i know little to nothing about shrooms or what to expect when im on it.

educate me pls

The time I took shrooms not much really happened. Like, when I closed my eyes random neon colors would flash and that was cool, but the main thing that happened was I started jonesing for any drugs I could potentially get my hands on. I probably would have done heroin if it'd been there. Idk, it was a cool experience but I like acid way better.

Only addictive drugs I've ever taken is caffeine and traces of alcohol (if you count cough syrup lol)

Might be the only addictive drugs I'll ever take.

Only addictive drugs I've ever taken is caffeine and traces of alcohol (if you count cough syrup lol)

Might be the only addictive drugs I'll ever take.
Are you seriously 17?

Are you seriously 17?

This brother has to be like 12, or he is the nerdiest forget I have ever heard of.

What does anyone think of opiates? I know they're for scummy as forget people. But brother they feel so loving good. Opiate high is literally the best loving high ever. It's like you're just happy and comfortable. Literally nothing can compare to them. That's what scares me, they're so loving good. I'm not a person known for moderation either, so I feel like I should stay away from them forever. But they're loving sweet.

The time I took shrooms not much really happened. Like, when I closed my eyes random neon colors would flash and that was cool, but the main thing that happened was I started jonesing for any drugs I could potentially get my hands on. I probably would have done heroin if it'd been there. Idk, it was a cool experience but I like acid way better.
id still have to give it some thought. even if i dont do it though i want to go just to see what everyone else is like lol

Only addictive drugs I've ever taken is caffeine
caffeine addiction is fun
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 11:02:22 PM by mod-man »

This might make me an awful person but I would take any drug someone I knew offered me. Besides maybe shooting up heroin, still cool for everything else. I would most likely stay away from meth. But I would be game for anything else if they offered.

id still have to give it some thought. even if i dont do it though i want to go just to see what everyone else is like lol
caffeine addiction is fun

Shrooms really aren't bad for you, no reason not to try it

Shrooms really aren't bad for you, no reason not to try it
the only thing holding me back is my older brother. hes cool with me smoking weed but i know it would kill him if he ever found out i did anything else, even if its shrooms. hes had a really bad history with drugs and doesn't want to see me go down that same path

but i know the consequences, and i would never tangle myself with anything i felt/knew would forget me over for life. currently i know nothing about shrooms. thats why i want to understand it better so that maybe i can talk to him about it before the weekend

What does anyone think of opiates? I know they're for scummy as forget people. But brother they feel so loving good. Opiate high is literally the best loving high ever. It's like you're just happy and comfortable. Literally nothing can compare to them. That's what scares me, they're so loving good. I'm not a person known for moderation either, so I feel like I should stay away from them forever. But they're loving sweet.

I don't personally like the opiate high. I like ecstasy the best.

A new vapor store opened up in my area today, I went to the grand opening 'cus there was a car event there too as part of the promotion. Ended up buying a juice of the brand X-Rated, name "PMS." I liked it the best, but I really didn't like "Nut In Your Mouth." They also had a custom brew Mountain Dew, picked some of that up for my friend. Excited to try it.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 11:50:32 PM by $trinick »