Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319103 times)

This brother has to be like 12, or he is the nerdiest forget I have ever heard of.

What does anyone think of opiates? I know they're for scummy as forget people. But brother they feel so loving good. Opiate high is literally the best loving high ever. It's like you're just happy and comfortable. Literally nothing can compare to them. That's what scares me, they're so loving good. I'm not a person known for moderation either, so I feel like I should stay away from them forever. But they're loving sweet.
Just establish an opiate use limit BEFORE you start (once a month twice a month) and strictly keep it at that. If you starting haphazardly saying "I won't do it all the time" you will make excuses constantly for using it more often and then you'll be moving up the food chain. Plus it keeps ur tolerance down. They aren't "scummy as forget" as a lot of people see them. Opium has been used for thousands of years along with cannabis especially in ancient China

It is used as a substitute for cigarettes, however you can run juice in it that has 0mg of nicotine if you just want it for flavor. I'm running melon (12mg nicotine) in mine right now.
This is like the EXACT same one I have, these are so cool. I've got 0 nicotine in the juice too 8)

...I wanna smoke weed out of it though ;-;

Not pictured: 20+ LorAnn flavorings

I personally don't use nicotine in mine either but I got it for my friends who do.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 10:05:41 PM by Messes »

Brewing your own juice sounds pretty cool, but I feel like it'd cut your flavor selection. I can walk into a vapor shop a 10 minute drive from my house and sample over 50 flavors without making a commitment.

This weekend I'm gonna be rolling MDMA.

There's gonna be alcohol there too, does drinking any before dull the roll at all?

I've never drank while rolling, but if anything it'd make the roll more intense. Be careful though, mixing stims and depressants can be pretty nasty. Use logic for knowing your limit, rather than how forgeted up you feel.

A few people I know (and lots on the internet, take your pick) say alcohol dulls your roll

but if you do go ahead with it, make sure to drink more water because alcohol with dehydrate you as well

So my brother and his friend took my pipe and sold it for $30 (and then it broke an hour later, apparently)
And since today it snowed I figured it'd be a great time to work on some ghetto homemade pieces for when I can't pack that stuff into a joint

my second ever homemade... thing (I'm not sure what to call it)
I made another one before it but this one seems to work better so I might stash the other away for later or something
Altogether it took about an hour and a half of cleaning the bottles and tubes and letting them dry and whatnot but I'm pretty happy with the results :D
Only downsides are that it's plastic and it leaves a horrible smell/taste after a bit

If it's leaving a bad taste that's a pretty bad thing. I'd recommend trying to stop that. Other than that, it looks like nice work.

its apparently supposed to snow here tomorrow. i rly wish i had some weed for it cause i love playing in the snow baked as a cake :(

i wish i still had my homemade gadgets. bongs made of pencil holders, cognac bottles as pipes...

they worked way too well it was weird

If it's leaving a bad taste that's a pretty bad thing. I'd recommend trying to stop that. Other than that, it looks like nice work.
This one isn't (so far), but the ones my brother used to make left bad tastes after a few weeks. He never cleaned his anywho so that might be why. Also, thanks!

its apparently supposed to snow here tomorrow. i rly wish i had some weed for it cause i love playing in the snow baked as a cake :(

i wish i still had my homemade gadgets. bongs made of pencil holders, cognac bottles as pipes...

they worked way too well it was weird
Yeah they are perfect for when you have a little bit but you don't have enough to roll a joint or you don't have a pipe bowl or something c:

I don't like joints. They're too much of a commitment for me, I get like 1/4 of the way through and if I'd been smoking bowls I'd stop, but I keep going 'cause I don't want to put it out. Then like half way through I'm seriously over it and don't want any more, but I can't keep a half burnt joint so I either have to get higher than I want to be or waste half a joint. Sometimes I cut off the tips and save the unburnt weed.

its been so long since ive had anything rolled. ive never really gotten into them cause they never got me high. it was weird no matter how much was in it it just wouldn't do anything to me

I don't like joints. They're too much of a commitment for me, I get like 1/4 of the way through and if I'd been smoking bowls I'd stop, but I keep going 'cause I don't want to put it out. Then like half way through I'm seriously over it and don't want any more, but I can't keep a half burnt joint so I either have to get higher than I want to be or waste half a joint. Sometimes I cut off the tips and save the unburnt weed.
I usually only smoke them when it's 2 or more people, then you can just give it to them when you're finished. And man, I have cut off the burnt tips of joints so much lol. My brother will roll some up and forget about them after we smoke and I just pack quite a few bowls with the un-burnt weed. 8)

For me it's bongs > blunts > joints