Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319098 times)

i once did lsa in school

it took me such a long time to get up the stairs
they wouldnt stop shifting back and forth and it was all really confusing
What a horrific idea

smoked before 5th period and told my teacher i was in the bathroom for 20 minutes and thats why I was late
she definitely didnt believe it
i smoked before my 4th once. i reeked of weed and i knew someone smelled it. i covered my self in soap in the bathroom to try and mask the smell lol

smoked before 5th period and told my teacher i was in the bathroom for 20 minutes and thats why I was late
she definitely didnt believe it
What you gotta do is say something that they don't want to hear anymore about. What I said once was "I wasn't feeling well, I was in the stall" Not feeling well as in diarrhea and they will be like eww and dismiss you

our school doesn't have a gym so we go to the gym/wellness center in our town for gym class
after class a couple friends and i smoked a bowl in the showers
i still don't know exactly why we did it, it was more of a "hey i wonder if we could get away with this" thing

we did and it was p fun

That's just dumb
Why would you do this stuff on school?
"wow that's something i dont understand so that makes you stupid"

I would do anything but smoke during school lol. Seems like it would be easy to get caught.

We drove to a park lol its not like I was at school

The first time I smoked weed was after my 8th grade graduation, me and a bunch of friends went by a rail road track (yeah I know shady as forget) and then just smoked a bowl.  Now I am a junior and I occasionally smoke vapor out of a pen I use in class lmao.   I try not to do it often though considering I need to pass my classes.

We drove to a park lol its not like I was at school
Oh I thought you did it in the loving bathroom lol.

No I'm not stupid lol

heh

heheh

heh...

A couple days ago, I was at school like 20 minutes before 1st bell. I was in the bathroom in a stall and heard someone come in and he went into the adjoining stall. He kept unzipping and re-zipping his bag a lot and never flushed the toilet before exiting. I also heard him throw something away in the trash. Odd...

Now I am a junior and I occasionally smoke vapor out of a pen I use in class lmao.
why

why

Because teachers don't like it when you light up a joint in their classroom

that's loving stupid lol